Getting to Fuselight?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Getting to Fuselight?

User Info: nfe0007

nfe0007
6 years ago#1
I am partaking in the quest "To Fuselight Proper". It continues after the connecting quest takes you to Fuselight-By-The-Sea from Light's Hope Chapel in The Eastern Plaguelands. You ride "The Unstoppable" to get to Fuselight-By-The-Sea. Here is my issue; I took The Unstoppable to Fuselight-By-The-Sea, realised I hadn't finished the Plaguelands quests, so teleported out. Now, I can't take the Unstoppable back, nor are any flightpaths unlocked. So, how does one get to Fuselight or Fuselight-By-The-Sea, without the use of The Unstoppable Rocket?
++++++===NFE!===++++++
I just fell from the Mothership.

User Info: Jiruru

Jiruru
6 years ago#2
You might have to go the old fashioned way, walking there from Loch Modan. (There's a way across the big ravine between the two now.)
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"

nfe0007
6 years ago#3

You might have to go the old fashioned way, walking there from Loch Modan. (There's a way across the big ravine between the two now.)

That was my thinking. Got to the big ravine, and couldn't see a way across, so walked off. I'll explore this "getting over the big ravine" thing further.
++++++===NFE!===++++++

nfe0007
6 years ago#4
Tried getting through the big ravine, didn't work, just got trapped down the bottom. Any other ideas?
++++++===NFE!===++++++

User Info: vklomskule

vklomskule
6 years ago#5
There's a path down, as well as a path up out of the ravine. It looks really steep, but it works.
Here, I thought we were friends. And now, you have a gun in my face.
GT: Mr Anderson 542

nfe0007
6 years ago#6

There's a path down, as well as a path up out of the ravine. It looks really steep, but it works.

How far along the ravine is it? I can't see any paths on the map.
++++++===NFE!===++++++

User Info: vklomskule

vklomskule
6 years ago#7
If you follow the mountains south of Thelsamar, it should be at about where those meet the ravine. Western side.
Here, I thought we were friends. And now, you have a gun in my face.
GT: Mr Anderson 542
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Getting to Fuselight?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived