I can't figure out how to access my old WoW account...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. I can't figure out how to access my old WoW account...

User Info: ShinyWrapper

ShinyWrapper
6 years ago#1
I have an old account and I know the email and password, but it's a WoW account and not a battlenet account. How can I access it or merge the two? I've looked around the site, but it seems the only options I have are resetting the password of my original account (which I don't need to do) or creating a new but separate battlenet account. I want to get the expansions but I don't want to rebuy the original game and I've lost my CD key. Sorry if I'm overlooking something obvious.
http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2006/0606/topener_0624.jpg

User Info: ThaLank

ThaLank
6 years ago#2
I had the same issue. First, you're going to have to sign up for a battle.net account. After you do that, there is an option somewhere to link it to your WoW account. I can't remember exactly where it was though, but it shouldn't be too hard to find after that point. Everything works fine for me after having done that.
"Already posted? I don't care. Read it again." - BostonRich
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. I can't figure out how to access my old WoW account...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived