What's the fastest way to level up a guild?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. What's the fastest way to level up a guild?

User Info: crazykid5623

crazykid5623
6 years ago#1
I'm in a guild of around 34-35 people and we are barely putting a dent into leveling up. Do you need a lot of 80's and high levels to help your guild level? Or is there a way lower levels can help out? I was thinking about doing BG's, but idk. Thanks!!
GT: crazykid5623 PSN: crazykid5623
First Black Ops kill- Knife Kill hahaha

User Info: Cronosaber13

Cronosaber13
6 years ago#2
theres a cap each day, so you are probably doing all you can. guild im in is 3 right now

User Info: LightHawKnight

LightHawKnight
6 years ago#3
There is a 33% of a level cap a day, so it will take forever no matter what you do, at least it is not like the rep cap, which is weekly...
I'd made the vampire cry. Great. I felt like a real superhero. Harry Dresden, breaker of monsters' hearts.

crazykid5623
6 years ago#4
Well we are 6% into level 1 and the daily cap was at 1%. Nothing is working it seems like. We haven't even gotten past the 1st bar.

User Info: mrvulgarity

mrvulgarity
6 years ago#5
Quest/Randoms

gather experience any way through your own experience, and quests etc.

if there is only 34/35 people, you will struggle as the cap is 6million exp per day

my guild aps it, and we have 30-50 active at any 1 time in a 127 member guild
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/4530/edgebounce.gif
Boing Boing Baggies Baggies

User Info: LightHawKnight

LightHawKnight
6 years ago#6

Quest/Randoms

gather experience any way through your own experience, and quests etc.

if there is only 34/35 people, you will struggle as the cap is 6million exp per day

my guild aps it, and we have 30-50 active at any 1 time in a 127 member guild

Its not hard to cap it at all, my guild only has 5-8 on at any time and it is always capped, though they are all 80+s.
I'd made the vampire cry. Great. I felt like a real superhero. Harry Dresden, breaker of monsters' hearts.

crazykid5623
6 years ago#7
That makes perfect sense. We have around 7 active at all times and most of us are in the 20's. I am trying to recruit 80's but its hard since they all want to be in raiding guilds which is understandable.

User Info: Link HT

Link HT
6 years ago#8
a guild of 20s? cute
Molon labe!

User Info: xXICARBONIXx

xXICARBONIXx
6 years ago#9
Don't hate man all guilds start somewhere and not all are for raiding he might just want a leveling guild. Normally I would have said what the guy above me said but it's holiday season man show a little kindness.

User Info: Anyte

Anyte
6 years ago#10
Having more 80's does help quite a bit. I joined a guild to help level it on my then 52 druid. There's about five or six active 80+'s in it and we cap every day. Not really becuase of my contributions either, the exp you give the guild scales with the exp you get, so 80+ give alot more.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. What's the fastest way to level up a guild?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived