best place to farm savage leather / pristine hides?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. best place to farm savage leather / pristine hides?

User Info: BootyTapping

BootyTapping
6 years ago#1
im thinking tol barad crocos
Robbie.
Showing restraint shows good faith. Why is this such a difficult concept?

User Info: jiffypop

jiffypop
6 years ago#2
The spiders in the woods drop the former. No idea about the latter, I remember it took me forever before I was able to find a Charscale Leg Armor for my prot pally on the AH on my server.
|WoT|

User Info: Right_Chus_1

Right_Chus_1
6 years ago#3
I usually farm the TB spiders but lately i'vve been farming the birds and wolves in north twilight highlands. I get just about as much and there is no competition or people trying to ninja skin your kills.

User Info: willythemailboy

willythemailboy
6 years ago#4
The area below lost city in uldum is also pretty good for leather. Pristine hide drops 100% from the leather trader in TH; I've never found anything that drops it often enough to be worth farming, trading leather is faster.
He who laughs last, thinks fastest.

User Info: fitlanbox

fitlanbox
6 years ago#5
Don't bother farming pristine hides. The drop rate is abysmal. I've been farming leather in tb everyday for about a month. I've gotten fewer than 5 pristine hides in that time. Just trade for it.

User Info: Huff n puff 20

Huff n puff 20
6 years ago#6
I got 3 Pristines on Cata day....
Have done plenty of Farming since then (The DID nerf the Droprate) and have since gotten 0 from Skinning. (Got plenty of 'em from vendor)
http://i42.tinypic.com/2nm2jdg.jpg
No it's THIS good. - shadowgamer_x

User Info: Groudon_is_Gold

Groudon_is_Gold
6 years ago#7
I leveled my LW to 525 off my own skinning mats, and I've never seen a pristine hide drop. I though they were trade only.

User Info: willythemailboy

willythemailboy
6 years ago#8
I got two or three in Hyjal in January. Haven't seen one drop since, but I haven't been skinning much lately.
He who laughs last, thinks fastest.

User Info: g0tbeef89

g0tbeef89
6 years ago#9
Never seen a pristine drop myself.

Just trade 10 heavy savage leather for pristine.
Signature

User Info: i_R_teh_l33tZ

i_R_teh_l33tZ
6 years ago#10
If blackened dragonscales are expensive on your server, that charred area in the southernmost part of TH is awesome
I just want to surf the web without getting pulled under by a riptide of lies.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. best place to farm savage leather / pristine hides?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived