buy good pvp gear in netherstorm?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. buy good pvp gear in netherstorm?

User Info: hellfire7447

hellfire7447
5 years ago#1
This is probably a really noob question, but when I look at some peoples' gear on wowarmory, it says that it was bought from a vendor in netherstorm for a mere 90 gold or so. And i just don't understand why blizzard would make it so easy to get top pvp gear and I don't understand why top pvp gear would be sold in the outlands... Can anyone clear this up for me? Thanks.

User Info: metroidfreakv4

metroidfreakv4
5 years ago#2
it's not for gold. Armory is dumbb. It's for honor and conquests.. If netherstorm has current gear. Iirc it is just old stuff
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Farther.....is this over?....
Farther:no my son....the raid resets next week..

User Info: hellfire7447

hellfire7447
5 years ago#3
okay thank you for clearing that up. I was starting to think that i was spending so much time to get honor points for nothing.

User Info: metroidfreakv4

metroidfreakv4
5 years ago#4
hellfire7447 posted...
okay thank you for clearing that up. I was starting to think that i was spending so much time to get honor points for nothing.

np haha it'd be kind of game breaking. Pvp progression gone :p the honor grinds fun tho if you do it with a couple buddies or guildies.i got lucky on my shaman and the people I did it with are pretty well known for kickin ass and taking names and I was their protoge :D dremlock allstarz comphlex ziraxx qtwar vostov jellydonut they are awesome :D

then on stormreaver the 2 random people I did the grind with we became a arena team that plowed through arenas to about 16 or 1700 then our heals left. I think we lost like.. 2 games :o

I'm done now cause no one cares I'm just rambling bout my pvp feats
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Farther.....is this over?....
Farther:no my son....the raid resets next week..
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. buy good pvp gear in netherstorm?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived