I need a good horde server for pve and pvp =|

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. I need a good horde server for pve and pvp =|

User Info: scarface_jr

scarface_jr
5 years ago#1
For my lock and dk. I'm going to be maining my lock in MoP *he's alliance right now going to make him UD again* and my dk is just fun. I was going to do arena with my friends but it's always "Nah man next week i'm leveling this toon right now". And I'm in a "raiding" guild right now on both but the guilds don't raid.
GT/PSN:Its Just Joker. Playing:MW3,wwe12 and the 100 gamesthatcame out this November. Typed from my iPad

User Info: Kushy_zack

Kushy_zack
5 years ago#2
Mal Ganis
Sig Heil! ( •_•)/

User Info: SgtSuperScrotum

SgtSuperScrotum
5 years ago#3
Stormreaver

User Info: vetsniper22

vetsniper22
5 years ago#4
Stormreaver is a very good horde realm. For both PvE and PvP. Has some nice helpful people and the AH prices aren't too ridiculous. I would vouch for Stormreaver.
---I got a dig bick-------- You that read wrong-------- You read that wrong too---

User Info: K O Z

K O Z
5 years ago#5
Try Hyjal, Has lots of PvP Guilds and The PvE Pug Progression is on point. Make a LvL 1 and Log on during peak hous and see for yourself, Its East Coast Sever.
~Ambition without Knowledge is like a boat on dry land~
-Oz

User Info: XxGaMeRxX

XxGaMeRxX
5 years ago#6
come to blackrock
Professor Farnsworth: "Some say I'm robbing the cradle, but I say she's robbing the grave!"
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. I need a good horde server for pve and pvp =|

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived