Mr Robot VS Reforgenator

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Mr Robot VS Reforgenator

User Info: zabaes

zabaes
5 years ago#1
Which is a bit more correct in stat weighing? I'm finding that Reforgenator wants me to reforge the highest stat into dodge (usually mastery) over the lower stat. Mr Robot shows that I should not be doing it that way. I'm a beartank btw, I just want the true facts. :(
50/50 Chances are this post will be moderated. :v

User Info: zabaes

zabaes
5 years ago#2
Btw Reforgenator does take caution in what stats are being chosen. Example: Arms warrior needs his 8% hit cap for raiding, so the Reforgenator figures out what to reforge to obtain that stat, followed by the 2nd best stat followed by the 3rd etc.
50/50 Chances are this post will be moderated. :v

User Info: RetributionV2

RetributionV2
5 years ago#3
WoWreforge.com
"Besides, why use 25 heroes & 4 dragons + Thrall when only 1 Dovahkiin is good enough for the job ?" - Eeshaan1685

User Info: BobTDonut

BobTDonut
5 years ago#4
Use Reforge Lite and actually set your own caps and weights so you know its done correctly.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/black-dragonflight/Arbearday/advanced
http://i.imgur.com/SpVUU.jpg

User Info: Stanemac12

Stanemac12
5 years ago#5
I have only tried Mr robot myself, and I can safely say a lot of the stuff it tells me to do is questionable at best. For example on my mage it says it prioritizes 17% hit (as it should) and I only have about 14% hit right now as I'm trying to gear him up for raids and I find it a lot of the time telling me to reforge from hit to haste and stuff like that, which is just dumb. I don't know if reforgenator is better for this, but mr robot definitely has its flaws.

User Info: AssultTank

AssultTank
5 years ago#6
SimC/Rawr to get your stat weights, then reforging with an optimizer is best.
NEVER use the default weights given by a calculator.
We are atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further. -- Richard Dawkins
---
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Mr Robot VS Reforgenator

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived