Fastest way to go from neutral to honored guild rep as a healer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Fastest way to go from neutral to honored guild rep as a healer?

User Info: Xialoh

Xialoh
6 years ago#1
Topic.

I want to level a mage, but I won't do it unless I have the majority of all possible heirlooms (I'll settle for not having that BoA ring, because I'm not leveling fishing...). That said, I don't know the exact numbers required at each rep level. I'm currently at 567/300 neutral. I have the slight convenience of a +100% rep gain tabard from my alt who's honored in a level 17 guild.

Basically, all I want to know is what the numbers are for friendly to honored. Since there's a weekly cap, it just comes down to time investment and the total weekly possibility, I guess. I just never have monitored what exactly gave me my rep, and never even noticed when I went up in rep levels at all. The experience bar says I earn rep by doing quests, killing bosses, and doing rated BGs. Is questing substantially faster than boss kills? About how much rep do you get per boss kill within a guild run?

I really don't want to quest >_> killing things will take a month all by itself..

Edited for updated stuff I just found out from a friend of mine.
Amateurs practice until they get it right - professionals practice until they can't get it wrong.

User Info: Chttrbox88

Chttrbox88
6 years ago#2
Quest, do dailies. Unless all your runs are guild runs it's seriously not worth it to dungeon for rep. Even then questing is better.
Yes

User Info: ryouma17

ryouma17
6 years ago#3
do quests till friendly then buy a the guild rep tabard, it increases all guild rep earned by 50% and when you get honored you can buy the next version of the tabard that increases rep by 100%
JUGGALO FOR LIFE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmrbmGIF6b0

User Info: ChocoboMog123

ChocoboMog123
6 years ago#4
Arenas
"You're sorely underestimating the power of nostalgia goggles." - adjl
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20110218.gif

User Info: zylya

zylya
6 years ago#5
If you've got the 100% tabard, then basically you can cap by making your 7 Zandalari Heroics (which you'll be doing for VP) all-guild runs. Just get a group of guildies together at a good time and do as many as you can in one go, but all 7 in a week will get you close to capped. If you do the Cooking/Fishing dailies as well that's another 80 rep per day.

User Info: AwesomeNameHere

AwesomeNameHere
6 years ago#6
arenas give you an amazing amount of rep. something like 700 a win or something with the tabard, if you do it with a guilde.
pencil

User Info: NFitz322

NFitz322
6 years ago#7
arenas, without a doubt.
The internet is not a place to dump things, It's not a big truck

User Info: dakotah1978

dakotah1978
6 years ago#8
2v2 arena with a guild mate.
"If your going to make fun of someone don't make yourself look like a tool by using the wrong version of your." - Hexrapper

User Info: ZDT_Leader

ZDT_Leader
6 years ago#9
Doing arena's with a straight guild group is the fastest way to get rep with a guild.
Like 400 rep per win I believe.
Realm: Aerie Peak 85 DK, 81 Mage, 85 Paladin, 53 Rogue, 40 Hunter
R.I.P Mom..Aug 30th, 2007

User Info: sporty8045

sporty8045
6 years ago#10
2v2 by far.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Fastest way to go from neutral to honored guild rep as a healer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived