Do undead warriors look cooler later on or am I stuck looking horribly lame?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Do undead warriors look cooler later on or am I stuck looking horribly lame?

User Info: TheBlueDeath

TheBlueDeath
5 years ago#1
Do the higher level plate and whatnot make me look better than a wannabe zombie holding a dull sword?
PSN: Swordsman001

User Info: Right_Chus_1

Right_Chus_1
5 years ago#2
They dont look THAT bad in bigger gear but overall they will still look super skinny and fragile. Though looking really fragile while owning stuff up is kinda cool. I guess. That was always the appeal to me while playing my human female. Looking so small and harmless than ripping everyones face off. I liked it.

User Info: Worgen_Freeman

Worgen_Freeman
5 years ago#3
Go blood elf for superior racial and looking top notch in gear.
That is all.

User Info: jbarnes420

jbarnes420
5 years ago#4
i hate my undead warrior because every time i use an ability she friggin flips. once in a while would be ok but not flip, flip, flip, flip, flip. its rather annoying imo.

User Info: Krozard

Krozard
5 years ago#5
Here's my warrior, I think he looks pretty good (He's undead).

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Krozid/advanced
this space intentionally left blank

User Info: Amakusa

Amakusa
5 years ago#6
I have an undead DK. The only way he seems to look right is if he's wearing a skirt. Somehow I suspect a lot of what makes them look horrible is those chicken legs.

Of course male undead look reasonably badass swinging around 2-handers with one hand.
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.

User Info: jamesgray27

jamesgray27
5 years ago#7
Tauren warriors :] Look as strong as you are.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Do undead warriors look cooler later on or am I stuck looking horribly lame?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived