The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

whos getting new legendary in mop?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. whos getting new legendary in mop?

User Info: B1g_Clown

B1g_Clown
4 years ago#1
monks im guessing?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kCWVk_Kqbg&

User Info: angrywalrus13

angrywalrus13
4 years ago#2
Nothing said on it yet.

We do have a datamined orange-quality item that seems to improve existing weapons, but that's not a "legendary" itself. We probably won't get those 'til some content patches.
Thomx
like tommicks

User Info: CM101Play

CM101Play
4 years ago#3
angrywalrus13 posted...
Nothing said on it yet.

We do have a datamined orange-quality item that seems to improve existing weapons, but that's not a "legendary" itself. We probably won't get those 'til some content patches.

Post a link to that datamined item you're talking about, I haven't seen it yet.

Anyway, I think that a Legendary Shield would be next in all likeliness, but who knows, it'd make DKs and Druids feel like they're getting snubbed. I'm up for a new Legendary a DK can use if they won't let us transmog Legendaries so every Axe can look like Shadowmourne. Hopefully some DW One handers for a Frost DK. Yummy.
"That was the best post ever." - kingkaze187 to CM101Play
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud put this as your sig!

User Info: MegumiChan

MegumiChan
4 years ago#4
I'd love to see a Legendary Shield that isn't just temporary.

User Info: Naxochils

Naxochils
4 years ago#5
CM101Play posted...
angrywalrus13 posted...
Nothing said on it yet.

Post a link to that datamined item you're talking about, I haven't seen it yet.

Anyway, I think that a Legendary Shield would be next in all likeliness, but who knows, it'd make DKs and Druids feel like they're getting snubbed. I'm up for a new Legendary a DK can use if they won't let us transmog Legendaries so every Axe can look like Shadowmourne. Hopefully some DW One handers for a Frost DK. Yummy.

Item : http://www.wowdb.com/items/87212-breath-of-the-black-prince
Quest (Spoilers) : http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2787-Wrathion-Questline-Audio-Shaman-Skill-Animations-New-Pet-Descriptions-Blue-Posts

Also gonna be a fist weapon. They won't unbalance tanks no matter how much i would love a shield.
"But if i bootypooty when i don't have to bootypooty it might result in a bootydoody. And you don't want that on your mouth." - Meatwad

User Info: CM101Play

CM101Play
4 years ago#6
So, what does it mean "Sha-touched weapon"?
"That was the best post ever." - kingkaze187 to CM101Play
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud put this as your sig!

User Info: angrywalrus13

angrywalrus13
4 years ago#7
CM101Play posted...

We don't know.
Thomx
like tommicks

User Info: BigBoss2021

BigBoss2021
4 years ago#8
I smell a legendary monk weapon.
Hello, I'm Wilfred Brimley, and i have Derp-a-Betes.

User Info: Naxochils

Naxochils
4 years ago#9
CM101Play posted...

Most likely weapons that drop off of the Sha boss in one of the raids. I forget which one and now i have to find it or it's gonna bug me to no end.

EDIT: Found it. Terrace of Endless Spring - Sha of Fear. Most likely him.
EDIT 2 (Revenge of the setback that was obviously a setback): He has a Heroic only phase so it's most likely weapons that drop on heroic mode. http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2716-Even-More-Beta-Invites-Wave-3-Ruins-of-Theramore-Preview-Encounter-Journals
"But if i bootypooty when i don't have to bootypooty it might result in a bootydoody. And you don't want that on your mouth." - Meatwad
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. whos getting new legendary in mop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived