monk race (not panda)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. monk race (not panda)

User Info: Ubergeneral3

Ubergeneral3
4 years ago#1
What race will your monk be? (If your not making it a panda) - Results (132 votes)
Human
15.15% (20 votes)
Dwarf
5.3% (7 votes)
Gnone
12.12% (16 votes)
Night Elf
4.55% (6 votes)
Draenei
9.09% (12 votes)
Orc
9.09% (12 votes)
Troll
10.61% (14 votes)
Tauren
5.3% (7 votes)
Undead
13.64% (18 votes)
Blood Elf
15.15% (20 votes)
This poll is now closed.
This poll is for people that plan on making a Monk but don't want to make a Pandaren monk. What class will your monk be?
If there is a 3rd version form pokemon black and white I will close my account.

User Info: Coop14

Coop14
4 years ago#2
Pandaren.

Bam. FIGHT THE SYSTEM!
On the WoW board today, Coop14 becomes the most desired male on the board in the span of a single day. -
Wyrmwarrior5

User Info: Forte612

Forte612
4 years ago#3
Human or maybe Night Elf. Was considering Draenei until I saw how ridiculous the animations looked.
-JohnnyShred612

User Info: toolittletime

toolittletime
4 years ago#4
If I go through the effort to raise a monk from level one it's going to be a panda.
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
Mark Twain

User Info: Ubergeneral3

Ubergeneral3
4 years ago#5
toolittletime posted...
If I go through the effort to raise a monk from level one it's going to be a panda.

This is how I feel too. But not everyone agrees which is why i'm asking those people that are planning to make another character a monk.
If there is a 3rd version form pokemon black and white I will close my account.

User Info: Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt
4 years ago#6
I honestly can't decide. None of the races feel proper for monk as I know it (which is pretty much just ff1 monk and ff4 yang). Undead or Troll I'm leaning towards atm, but I wish they would release a non-horrible race that fits the class.
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev

User Info: Umuru

Umuru
4 years ago#7
Definitely going to make a Draenei one... probably on an alt server. My main Monk's gonna be a Pandaren though.

User Info: ToadstoolPeach

ToadstoolPeach
4 years ago#8
Main: Pandaren (Horde)
Alt: Gnome

User Info: BigJeffreyLane

BigJeffreyLane
4 years ago#9
Nelf.

if anyone still hasnt decide, jsut go to wowhead and use hte 3d view to view hte animations for them on each race, makes it real easy.

User Info: Rockeign

Rockeign
4 years ago#10
Draenei male. Played one for a good portion of beta and the guy grew on me in a big way.
http://i46.tinypic.com/2l9qm9t.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/Tweezen
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. monk race (not panda)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived