The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

just got executed for 200k

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. just got executed for 200k

User Info: dzastor04

dzastor04
5 years ago#1
plate wearer with pvp gear. lol

User Info: arik87

arik87
5 years ago#2
Most warriors actually don't believe they are OP.
This message brought to you by Webster's Dictionary. Fighting Ebonics since 1994.

User Info: blarghberries

blarghberries
5 years ago#3
A lock chaos bolted me for that much.

User Info: schmarkenheimer

schmarkenheimer
5 years ago#4
Hold on a sec. You're <20% hp so that's <70k but more than likely <50k, right? Execute is a finishing move, it's designed to kill when the opponent is in that range. Yes other Warrior damage is also too high but you're moaning about a move designed to finish the opponent. That's what it was like in Vanilla and TBC, it was nerfed in 3.2 and Blizz has said it was too small in Cata:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2940-Rob-Pardo-Interview-Level-90-World-First-Team-FS-Interview-Blue-Posts-Devs-Video

Execute still hits ridiculously hard. Many warriors were asking for it do be nerfed.
Are they stupid? It's a finishing move for a reason
We totally agree it was puny in Cataclysm. It isn't in MoP and it won't be even with this change. We have a lot of room still.

I don't understand your complaints. As far as Blizz is concerned Execute is working as intended.
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12

User Info: dzastor04

dzastor04
5 years ago#5
that range. Yes other Warrior damage is also too high but you're moaning about a move designed to finish the opponent. That's what it was like in Vanilla and TBC, it was nerfed in 3.2 and Blizz has said it was too small in Cata:

yes im aware of all that. ive been playing since bc. and once you are below 20% youre pretty much automatically dead.

also, why does my soul reaper hit for 25k then?

User Info: deathpapaya

deathpapaya
5 years ago#6
I don't really care about execute, but warrior damage in general is insane right now.

I got hit with a 50k colossal smash and I was like what...
XBL: Genophia PSN: Emophia Steam ID: Emophia
I have one complaint, Shadow Word: Death has the same requirements as Execute, 20% health remaining. I'll be damned if I'm hitting for 200k on my spriest, at best I'll hit for 40k.
.(\._./)
.(.^.^.) Teh bunny

User Info: LORDDRAGON1995

LORDDRAGON1995
5 years ago#8
You just don't get that execute by definition is meant to kill, right?
Scientia, Honor et Veritas

User Info: dtrez105

dtrez105
5 years ago#9
dzastor04 posted...
that range. Yes other Warrior damage is also too high but you're moaning about a move designed to finish the opponent. That's what it was like in Vanilla and TBC, it was nerfed in 3.2 and Blizz has said it was too small in Cata:

yes im aware of all that. ive been playing since bc. and once you are below 20% youre pretty much automatically dead.

also, why does my soul reaper hit for 25k then?

Because your Obliterates are critting for 6 digits, with no sub-20% requirement. Also, this just in, warrior =/= DK.

It is also poor analysis of classes to compare individual moves one for one.

Mages have polymorph. I will not rest until warriors get a polymorph! /sarcasm

See why this is bad?

User Info: Ogurisama

Ogurisama
5 years ago#10
I do 150k crit with execute as a prot
So i say it is possible to do that

Just image if execute was the way it use to be
So at 120 rage you would do like 500k dmg
http://cdn-android.apptap.com/img/870/mobi.colortrilogy.bitlink/267135850.png
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. just got executed for 200k

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived