The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

ok so theres no corpse flying in Pandaria

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. ok so theres no corpse flying in Pandaria

User Info: Little Zardar

Little Zardar
4 years ago#1
so if you're somewhere you can only access via flying mount you better be careful as f***.

tried to solo some rare monkey and ate a banana to the face, then was forced to take a rez sickness. this game is so f***ing hardcore now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roughtzsCDI

User Info: Table-kun

Table-kun
4 years ago#2
Nice try.

User Info: jd_walker

jd_walker
4 years ago#3
A guild member spoke to a GM about this yesterday, it's a bug that they're hoping to fix soon. :)
Paladins and Priests for the win! ^_^

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
4 years ago#4
probably not till 4.1 :(. this is annoying it is taking longer to retrieve a corpse.
They literally gave him the keys to the kingdom and he pissed it all away--dragonballer88

User Info: Arjunta

Arjunta
4 years ago#5
kingdrake2 posted...
probably not till 4.1 :(. this is annoying it is taking longer to retrieve a corpse.

4.1? To the Delorian cave! Or the Tardis corner!
The King of Mediocrity

User Info: Raif2

Raif2
4 years ago#6
jd_walker posted...
A guild member spoke to a GM about this yesterday, it's a bug that they're hoping to fix soon. :)

is this true? hope so

User Info: PlayerFiftyOne

PlayerFiftyOne
4 years ago#7
Have you tried not dying? I have yet to die since the expansion and I'm almost done gearing from heroics.

User Info: Elaeus

Elaeus
4 years ago#8
A guildie of mine had the same happened to him and I had to group for him and solo that rare in Karasarang since he got rezz sickness.

lol@ getting killed by a lv87 rare hozen.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22

User Info: UnboundAbyss

UnboundAbyss
4 years ago#9
DarkBunnyz posted...
Have you tried not dying? I have yet to die since the expansion and I'm almost done gearing from heroics.

oh look! we've got a BA over here!
Why should you care if someone has what you have if looks cool to you? oh right you wanna be a special snowflake. :l - shawn10000000

User Info: Elaeus

Elaeus
4 years ago#10
UnboundAbyss posted...
DarkBunnyz posted...

oh look! we've got a BA over here!

You are the reason why trolls like the guy you quoted do what they do.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. ok so theres no corpse flying in Pandaria

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived