Best place to farm spirits of harmony?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Best place to farm spirits of harmony?

User Info: Genocet_10-325

Genocet_10-325
4 years ago#1
Besides the place in valley with the hozen. It's always so packed on my server it's not worth it. I'm a warrior so I can handle a good amount of damage.
Formerly known as The_Great_Geno
GameFAQs Member and RIer since 2003.

Genocet_10-325
4 years ago#2
Oh, I'll also be using a potion of luck. (basically MoPs potion of treasure finding)

Genocet_10-325
4 years ago#3
s***, sorry for the triple post, but, I know you can farm them at halfhill. I already do this. I need more though, so I need to know the best place to kill things for mote drops.

User Info: Aezur

Aezur
4 years ago#4
get the lightning buff and kill fish for a few hours.
My music is a pillar upon which whole worlds have been built.

Genocet_10-325
4 years ago#5
Aezur posted...
get the lightning buff and kill fish for a few hours.

...what?

User Info: Manie250

Manie250
4 years ago#6
I looked on wowhead once to find the best drop rate and they're all the same. Every pandaria mob is listed as 3%-14%. Since everything is the same I'd say find some weak mobs that you can tear through fast and respawn quickly. I've never found any area that seemed better than others.

Genocet_10-325
4 years ago#7
Manie250 posted...
I looked on wowhead once to find the best drop rate and they're all the same. Every pandaria mob is listed as 3%-14%. Since everything is the same I'd say find some weak mobs that you can tear through fast and respawn quickly. I've never found any area that seemed better than others.

I know, I was more asking for an area with a high spawn rate where I can AoE gather a f***ton and bladestorm them all down.

User Info: Sabram

Sabram
4 years ago#8
The hozen where you do a lot of the farm dailies have those groups of 3-5 rock throwers, they spawn quickly, there's a lot of groups of them, and they're weak.

Happy hunting.
Official Lightsword & Bowshieldgun of the MH3U Board.
Gamertag: Sabram PSN: Sabram

User Info: piplupzero

piplupzero
4 years ago#9
Genocet_10-325 posted...
Besides the place in valley with the hozen. It's always so packed on my server it's not worth it. I'm a warrior so I can handle a good amount of damage.

Sabram posted...
The hozen where you do a lot of the farm dailies have those groups of 3-5 rock throwers, they spawn quickly, there's a lot of groups of them, and they're weak.

Happy hunting.

Reading is hard.
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.

User Info: AssultTank

AssultTank
4 years ago#10
There is a place over near the cloud serpent dailies...
On the southern end of the island there is a beach with fairly consistent respawns coming up out of the water. It's about 4 total spawns, but I was going on my mage the other day for about 10 minutes and got 10 motes. I was also able to pull 4 of them at a time with no issue.
We are atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further. -- Richard Dawkins
---
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Best place to farm spirits of harmony?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived