Mists of Pandailya. Casualclysm.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Mists of Pandailya. Casualclysm.

User Info: Forte612

Forte612
4 years ago#1
Did the others have clever nicknames?
-JohnnyShred612

User Info: c0sa n0stra

c0sa n0stra
4 years ago#2
The Burning Sensation When I Pee.

No I don't have a clue.

User Info: SimplyQuid

SimplyQuid
4 years ago#3
Well, I've heard Wrath referred to as "Shut The **** Up You Whiny Elitist Morons" and the ever popular "You're Not A Special Snowflake For Grinding 24/7 Just To Get Into An Unwieldy, Unproductive 40 Man AFK-fest So Deal With It".

I've heard TBC called "Get Over Yourselves, Content Accessability Won't Make You Any Less of a Neckbeard for Spending Over 3/4's of Your Life on this Game".

User Info: SimplyQuid

SimplyQuid
4 years ago#4
Oh, also, your names aren't clever.

User Info: vahndragonwing

vahndragonwing
4 years ago#5
SimplyQuid posted...
Well, I've heard Wrath referred to as "Shut The **** Up You Whiny Elitist Morons" and the ever popular "You're Not A Special Snowflake For Grinding 24/7 Just To Get Into An Unwieldy, Unproductive 40 Man AFK-fest So Deal With It".

I've heard TBC called "Get Over Yourselves, Content Accessability Won't Make You Any Less of a Neckbeard for Spending Over 3/4's of Your Life on this Game".

Me too.
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender

User Info: Viper114

Viper114
4 years ago#6
Ahhhhh, those were the days of clever expansion names...even if they were a bit wordy.
"We are all legends...our only choice is how to end the tale."

Forte612
4 years ago#7
SimplyQuid posted...
GRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
-JohnnyShred612

User Info: Heftybags

Heftybags
4 years ago#8
Mists of Pandailya & Casualclysm

Those are not clever.
I watch Cops with no pants on.

User Info: Pailhead

Pailhead
4 years ago#9
SimplyQuid posted...

Your names aren't clever.
Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something.

Forte612
4 years ago#10
Heftybags posted...
Mists of Pandailya & Casualclysm

Those are not clever.

Casualclysm's a reach, but Pandailya is extremely clever with how easily it fits into the name.

Also, why is everyone so mad? You get the point of the topic, did the other expansions have similar nicknames? I can't remember.
-JohnnyShred612
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Mists of Pandailya. Casualclysm.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived