Do you like Cross Realm Zones?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Do you like Cross Realm Zones?

User Info: ZombieAkane

ZombieAkane
4 years ago#1
Do you like Cross Realm Zones? - Results (173 votes)
No, I don't.
71.1% (123 votes)
Yes, I do.
28.9% (50 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Personally, I don't.

These ppl are from other realms, I'll never see them again, they don't mean anything to me. All they are is impeding on my progress as a leveling Monk.

The worst is lvl 90's farming quest achievements, they kill everything in their path, leaving me with no mobs, no XP and no loot.

I hate CRZ.
"If I facepalm as hard as I wanted to it would be a mortal kombat fatality" - knightimex

User Info: Xamedo

Xamedo
4 years ago#2
For PVP in contested zones I love it. Its pretty neat to have players to gank in zones that will otherwise be empty. Think about it =)

- Cheers
---

User Info: Little Zardar

Little Zardar
4 years ago#3
one of the dumbest ideas blizzard has ever had.
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.

User Info: GodSpark127

GodSpark127
4 years ago#4
I don't mind them. However, I also play on a PvP server. So any extra Horde = Targets, and extra Allies = Numerical Safety. I can see how they would be annoying in a PvE only setting though.
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.

User Info: flashleet

flashleet
4 years ago#5
Maybe it will make the PvE carebears play on a real server as Blizzard intended.
Paper is fine, nerf Rock. Sincerely Scissors.

User Info: Rama_III

Rama_III
4 years ago#6
flashleet posted...
Maybe it will make the PvE carebears play on a real server as Blizzard intended.

Is this the dumbest thing I've read this week? I think it might be.
The Garden Of Rama
Arthur C. Clarke is the one true God.

User Info: Little Zardar

Little Zardar
4 years ago#7
Rama_III posted...
flashleet posted...

Is this the dumbest thing I've read this week? I think it might be.

One of the dumbest ideas Blizzard has ever had for only the dumbest of people to enjoy.

A bit of a strong opinion. A bit trolly, but I'm gonna stick with it.
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.

User Info: flashleet

flashleet
4 years ago#8
Sick of people killing your quest mobs and emote spam not working?

Kill them.

Guess that won't help with same faction, but that's what PvP titles are for - show dominance through title and they will fall in place.

Super simple stuff.
Paper is fine, nerf Rock. Sincerely Scissors.

User Info: OniLink5000

OniLink5000
4 years ago#9
I can't defend it. Besides having the game feel more populated with people I will never see again, it doesn't really add anything.
This post was provided by the annual financial support from viewers like you.

User Info: Elaeus

Elaeus
4 years ago#10
The only real encounter I had with CRZ is while leveling my monk but with heirlooms+guild xp+Enlightnment the leveling went so fast it posed no issue.

I had every class at 85 before they introduced this concept and has since leveled paladin, priest and rogue in Pandaria to 90 (paladin lv90 on 26/9) so my realm was worse than CRZ back then.

While it doesn't concern me since I will probably never have low level alts again, I am not very thrilled on the idea of other realms sharing resources with my realm.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Do you like Cross Realm Zones?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived