The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

LFR needs to be changed

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. LFR needs to be changed

User Info: Chrazid

Chrazid
4 years ago#21
So, I can spend a good 45 min-1 hour doing LFR for a flask or two, and maybe some food...
Or I can do dailies, have an almost guaranteed success rate, get enough gold to buy a flask or two, and possibly pick some herbs and make my own flask that I can then sell for gold, or use...

I have a great idea. If you don't like LFR, don't do it. If you say "but I need LFR loot to get into normal raids" then make your own raids.

otisanime posted...
Why the hell would something to please only 5% of the players like this ever even be considered? Are you stupid or something?

Very, very, very, very... VERY VERY VERY VERY few people ever even step foot into a normal or higher raid. You should not cater to the minority. It makes zero sense. What you want is the game to go back to being even more off-putting than it already was prior. Which is just... stupid, and makes no logical sense.

Less than 5% even step into a normal mode raid?
Show me your source of information please. Until you offer proof I'll be forced to accept your information as baseless and false, and you as a liar for saying it.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. LFR needs to be changed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived