Favorite horde race for shaman?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Favorite horde race for shaman?

User Info: Little Zardar

Little Zardar
4 years ago#1
da shammenz - Results (62 votes)
Orc
43.55% (27 votes)
Tauren
16.13% (10 votes)
Troll
20.97% (13 votes)
Goblin
9.68% (6 votes)
Pandaren
9.68% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
anybody can vote
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.

User Info: Elaeus

Elaeus
4 years ago#2
I love my orc female. Even though I thought I would love it more as a troll but the more I play about with the orc the more I think I made the right choice.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22

User Info: flashleet

flashleet
4 years ago#3
Before I had started playing WoW I always intended to make a Tauren Shaman called Flashleet.

Never happened because I had to play Alliance with RL friends (before Alliance could be Shaman). Never have made that character to this date.

I will one day... and it will probably end up being my main. I do have a Dwarf Shaman now though...

True story.
Paper is fine, nerf Rock. Sincerely Scissors.

User Info: EDarien

EDarien
4 years ago#4
Elaeus posted...
I love my orc female. Even though I thought I would love it more as a troll but the more I play about with the orc the more I think I made the right choice.

^ This sounds right. My first Shaman was a Troll. And I loved playing him. But it is a little weird. Trolls just fit a hunter so perfectly for me, it's hard playing them as anything else. Except, I guess a cat. Some of their cat colors are pretty cool.

Anyway, I'm Alliance now, but if I ever did go back Horde full-time, I'd probably make my shaman a female orc.
Lali-ho!

User Info: Nightbird_X

Nightbird_X
4 years ago#5
First I had a Tauren Shaman that only got to about 20, then bought an account with a 60 Troll Mage and 60 Orc Shaman, sold it for more than I bought it, remade a Tauren Shaman..deleted it later and leveled a Troll Shaman in BC to cap; Transferred Draenei in late Wrath, in Cata went back Goblin then to Tauren. Now, I'm considering go Orc or Troll again.

I'm indecisive. :S
http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obama-accepts-osama-bin-laden-donations/
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012

User Info: Little Zardar

Little Zardar
4 years ago#6
yea, I had an orc shaman that I liked. I wanted to name change him though but I bought a race change instead cuz what the heck so I made him tauren. Tauren are okay but they just aren't a race you roll if you want to look cool.
ive been considering going goblin because ive always wanted a goblin even before they were playable, but they are a small race so it's difficult to notice gear on them
on the other hand I wanted to go back to orc because they're just plain badass
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.

User Info: Ryu_of_Wildfire

Ryu_of_Wildfire
4 years ago#7
I made a goblin shaman myself, I really liked it at first, but then as time went on I felt more and more like I was inferior to the real shaman races.

Only reason I did not pick orc was that back hunch, but now that I lvl a goblin to 85, I totally would have went for it bad posture and all to be THE shaman race.
Sometimes I think its a sin
When I feel like i'm winnin' but i'm losin' again

User Info: Lucavi000

Lucavi000
4 years ago#8
Zardar single-handedly pays for Bobby Kotticks yearly bonus with all the Blizzard services he buys per year.

http://images.wikia.com/fantendo/images/1/13/Truestory.jpg
i dont play singleplayer games too much. I beat it then quit it, like my exgirlfriends. -- Little Zardar

User Info: angrywalrus13

angrywalrus13
4 years ago#9
nobody can vote dude
Thomx
like tommicks
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Favorite horde race for shaman?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived