What do you do if you start playing a high level (80+) alt of yours and don't

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. What do you do if you start playing a high level (80+) alt of yours and don't

User Info: Glockass1

Glockass1
4 years ago#1
remember your keybinds? I usually unbind everything and try to bind the skills depending on frequency of usage. For example, Mortal Strike, Heroic Strike, Colossus Smash, Slam, Overpower are all close to WAD. I use S for things like Mass Dispel on my priest or Heroic Leap for my Warrior.
Steam ID: Glockass1

User Info: AssultTank

AssultTank
4 years ago#2
I set up all my characters to have similar skills keybound to the same keys.
For example, My mage was my first character and I bound slowfall to -. On my priest I have levitate bound to -.
My shaman has GHW bound to alt click, so my priest has Greater Heal bound to alt click.

This helps me to ensure that I don't ever forget all my keybindings.

But for everything I don't remember right off the bat, I leave it where it is and just re-learn it.
http://wh.gov/RI5h Petition to declare Westboro Baptist Church a hate group.
John 6:53 Jesus promoting cannibalism.

User Info: xheartworkx

xheartworkx
4 years ago#3
I pretty much do the same. I have my main rotation on similar keys obviously. then interrupts/silences are in the same place. aoes, cc's, stuns... I don't ever really have a problem.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Fourthirteen/advanced
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. What do you do if you start playing a high level (80+) alt of yours and don't

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived