Why is so hard to find RBG groups?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Why is so hard to find RBG groups?

User Info: wieheistdu

wieheistdu
4 years ago#1
The server I am is practically dead and dominated by alliance. I do BGs sometimes but would like to try RBGs for a change since I came back to Wow a few months ago. I am not looking for a pro high skilled team or anything just a group that likes to do it for fun and nothing stressful. I just had a few questions:

1. Can a team be formed from various servers?

2. Will there ever be a "looking-for-RBG" feature like LFR or DF?

3. Is there a rating req on conquest gear for pvp?

4. Anyone out there with a team that would like a feral druid?

Thanks.
Xbox Live GT: Nebbycat2004

User Info: The_Arcane_One

The_Arcane_One
4 years ago#2
Get oQueue
"If a window in a building is broken and left unrepaired,
all the rest of the windows will soon be broken."

User Info: vidgamr

vidgamr
4 years ago#3
I can answer a few questions.

1. RBGs can be done cross realm.

2. No. random battlegrounds are already the equivalent of LFR/LFD for BGs. RBGs are meant to be pre-formed, organized groups.

3. Only the elite pvp gear (which isn't actually a stat upgrade, just color change) and the 2nd tier weapon require a certain rating, 2200. The 1st tier weapon does require you to have earned a certain amount of conquest points for the season before you can purchase it.

Note: Starting with the next pvp season in patch 5.2, there is no rating requirement for the top pvp gear. Just a total earned conquest goal you must meet for that season.
You know when old people poke you at weddings and say "you're next"? I do the same to them at funerals.
XBL: WtrMan ---- PSN: Barbobott

User Info: wieheistdu

wieheistdu
4 years ago#4
Thanks for the answers, what is the best way to get into a RBG team? Adv in Wow forums? I tried in trade but I think RBG interest is non-existent on my server.
Xbox Live GT: Nebbycat2004

User Info: nimatoda666

nimatoda666
4 years ago#5
To be honest change servers if it is non existent or spam chat for a guild to do it with. Probably would be much better on a high pop
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Why is so hard to find RBG groups?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived