The next Warchief? !Possible Spoilers!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. The next Warchief? !Possible Spoilers!

User Info: patsfan2312

patsfan2312
4 years ago#1
So who do you guys think will be the next warchief after Garrosh?
Personally, I hope it is going to be Vol'jin. I always thought he was a great character and would be a perfect fit for leader of the Horde.
Thoughts?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjkyuXdfhlA

User Info: Forte612

Forte612
4 years ago#2
Gonna be Lor'themar just to make VJ fanboys cry.

Though seriously, if I had my way, they'd go tricameral in a majority rules council of Baine/LT/VJ. Level headed, astute leaders with no love for the Alliance but no particular bloodthirst either.
-JohnnyShred612

User Info: Elaeus

Elaeus
4 years ago#3
I would be up for Lor'themar just to piss Sylvanas fans actually.

The logical obvious solutions are probably Baine or Vol'jin, then you have Thrall retaking the position, but I honestly see few other candidates possible.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22

User Info: tote_all

tote_all
4 years ago#4
I want Baine.

User Info: Wyrmwarrior5

Wyrmwarrior5
4 years ago#5
I'd actually agree with a three (or more) part leadership consisting of Baine/Vol'jin/Lor'themar, and maybe an Orc (Maybe Nazgrim if they ever flesh him out to be more than just Garrosh's pawn).

If not that, I'd honestly be pretty darn happy with Lor'themar. A bunch of people would whine about it, but honestly he's more than qualified for the job.
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
4 years ago#6
Question is, even if Vol'jin or somebody becomes leader of the Horde, the orcs will still need a leader. I wonder who that will be. I suppose Nazgrim is there. We've been following him for awhile. But he's so far just been a lacky for Garrosh. It remains to be seen if he'll turn or end his arc as a boss in the Siege. Suppose Saurfang could come back. Due to his absence I don't see him leading the horde but he could lead the orcs.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: ryouma17

ryouma17
4 years ago#7
everybody knows gamon is the next warchief
Ronnie O'Neal McLendon
08/09/1960 - 11/16/2011

User Info: Ness0123456789

Ness0123456789
4 years ago#8
Blizzard already mentioned it wouldn't be Vol'jin or Baine, as both were too obvious of choices.

That leaves it being either Lor'Themar, Sylvanas (which is doubtful),or a return of Thrall to the Warchief.
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI

User Info: Elaeus

Elaeus
4 years ago#9
Sir Will posted...
Question is, even if Vol'jin or somebody becomes leader of the Horde, the orcs will still need a leader. I wonder who that will be. I suppose Nazgrim is there. We've been following him for awhile. But he's so far just been a lacky for Garrosh. It remains to be seen if he'll turn or end his arc as a boss in the Siege. Suppose Saurfang could come back. Due to his absence I don't see him leading the horde but he could lead the orcs.

I never looked at it this way regarding orcs.

Really nice observation, while I don't think this what will happen.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22

User Info: bladst

bladst
4 years ago#10
Chen.
guns don't kill people, people kill people, but the gun helps
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. The next Warchief? !Possible Spoilers!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived