The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Do you enjoy all 3 specs of your main?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Do you enjoy all 3 specs of your main?

User Info: whirlwind24

whirlwind24
4 years ago#1
I'm debating making monk my main since they are new, and I'm getting irritated at the gameplay of my current main.

I enjoy playing all 3 specs of my current class, but if I were to make a monk I would most likely never heal. Not sure if it's worth playing a class when I won't ever play all 3 specs. Just feels like I may be missing out a bit on the experience.

What do you guys think about this?

User Info: Were Tiger

Were Tiger
4 years ago#2
I have absolutely no interest in ever playing Enhancement on my shaman and like it that way.
Similarly I don't want to play Feral (either kind) on my druid.
I do wish I could have all 3 specs on my monk, but its not the end of the world.
"Est Sularus oth Mithas...'My honor is my life.' You are your father all over again."
-Tanis Half-elven, Dragons of Summer Flame

User Info: CM101Play

CM101Play
4 years ago#3
I love Frost/Blood but Unholy is just the ugly stepchild.
AJ McCannon's mom (in blue) : http://tinyurl.com/bs6heg7

User Info: x_stevey_x

x_stevey_x
4 years ago#4
i like all 3 specs of rogue.. i just wish i wasn't forced into sub for pvp.

User Info: Fenriradramelk

Fenriradramelk
4 years ago#5
as a druid:
I was resto in vanilla (because that was the only truly viable spec back then).
I swapped to feral/tank in BC and never looked back.
In Wrath when Cat/feral was made more viable, that became my main spec, and has stayed since.

I have never specced Boomkin; I've tried other caster classes and in general disliked the spell casting play style... and it's been long enough since I was resto that anything I used to know about healing doesn't really apply anymore -- not that I'd go resto unless my guild needed it (and we don't really).
The Sun was born, so it shall die. As we were forged we shall return.
I know in darkness I will find you, giving up inside like me.

User Info: Taaron

Taaron
4 years ago#6
Play a Paladin and no. Never liked tanking and its a pain in the ass collecting and holding three sets of gear in my inventory.
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.

User Info: AssultTank

AssultTank
4 years ago#7
Well, since I dual main shaman and mage...

Mage:
I hate Frost. I dislike Arcane, but I play it because I don't have crit gear, and I love Fire.

Shaman:
I love Resto, hate Elemental, never tried Enhancement.
http://wh.gov/RI5h Petition to declare Westboro Baptist Church a hate group.
John 6:53 Jesus promoting cannibalism.

User Info: angrywalrus13

angrywalrus13
4 years ago#8
Marksman: no. No way, no.

Beast Mastery: yeah. Kind of too many buttons/it feels a bit clunky but I like it.

Survival: favorite spec in the game! Very smooth.
Thomx
like tommicks

User Info: AIDSbeam

AIDSbeam
4 years ago#9
Shadow: Yes
Disc: Yes
Holy: Yes, it is actually my favorite spec in the game, but it is just unusable :(
"My grandfather was a sheep. **** the Welsh and anyone who tries to apologize for them." -battourye

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
4 years ago#10
I'm enhance and enhance only. I suppose I wouldn't be opposed to trying elemental but... eh. If I want to do magic I'd just play around on my low level mage. And I don't heal, so no resto.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Do you enjoy all 3 specs of your main?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived