Is it easier to kill Kaelthas as Affliction, Demo or Destro?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Is it easier to kill Kaelthas as Affliction, Demo or Destro?

User Info: Glockass1

Glockass1
4 years ago#1
Tried him as Demo last night and it took quite some time. Is it easier with the other specs?
Steam ID: Glockass1

User Info: Belialkk

Belialkk
4 years ago#2
It's certainly quicker as the other two, I think. Personally I prefer Destro for Ember Tap. Those advisors and Kael'thas's pyroblasts will damage you quite a lot. My fastest time is aroundabout 7 minutes or so, from the very beginning to the end.
SSF4AE Mains: Gen/Gouken
Xbox GT: WiveAdon

Glockass1
4 years ago#3
Belialkk posted...
It's certainly quicker as the other two, I think. Personally I prefer Destro for Ember Tap. Those advisors and Kael'thas's pyroblasts will damage you quite a lot. My fastest time is aroundabout 7 minutes or so, from the very beginning to the end.

Well what I did was abuse the 200DF insta pet summon, then use Sac Pact then dismiss pet instantly.

User Info: ChocoboMogALT

ChocoboMogALT
4 years ago#4
At 85? Demo. At 90? What is giving you trouble?
"We live in a country Hasire.." ~ yosouf06
REVOLVER STAKE! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v717/ChocoboMog123/AltEisenRChocoboMog.png

Glockass1
4 years ago#5
ChocoboMogALT posted...
At 85? Demo. At 90? What is giving you trouble?

I get CC chained on my DK and Warrior. Did it with Destro today, no problems. Really really easy.

User Info: MakeHate

MakeHate
4 years ago#6
When are you getting chain CC'd as DK? You should pretty much be able to blast through everything, and survive even when cc.
"but you still have to use a keyboard which was made for word processing back in the early 90s with MSdos" -The_Big_Deek

Glockass1
4 years ago#7
MakeHate posted...
When are you getting chain CC'd as DK? You should pretty much be able to blast through everything, and survive even when cc.

Nah I kill the advisors easily. It's just annoying getting CC chained that's all.

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
4 years ago#8
as warrior, just have second wind use the staff till the one that stuns goes down and finish the rest of em with your main weapon.

it is fail-safe you cannot die.
They literally gave him the keys to the kingdom and he pissed it all away--dragonballer88
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Is it easier to kill Kaelthas as Affliction, Demo or Destro?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived