I'm really looking forward to a Queen Azshara expansion

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. I'm really looking forward to a Queen Azshara expansion

User Info: Sanosuke92

Sanosuke92
4 years ago#1
I feel like there is so much that can be done with it. We could go underwater and explore areas under the malestrom. There could be a huge raid on the naga capital city. Underwater mounts. more info on races such as the makrura and possibly an end to one of Azeroth's oldest villians

User Info: angrywalrus13

angrywalrus13
4 years ago#2
Vashj'ir wasn't exactly popular (aside from being pretty), so if it's done, it'd probably be a huge underwater "continent" that's bubbled off or something so we can walk/ride.
Thomx
like tommicks

User Info: Elaeus

Elaeus
4 years ago#3
It's what I hoped for after Deathwing actually, as a title villain.

I always wanted Pandaria too however, so I am happy with what we got, but I really think they should make an expansion where she go nuts with N'zoth or something.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22

User Info: Fire_Away

Fire_Away
4 years ago#4
It would be nice to have a female title villain. Not to mention that Azshara could tie into the Burning Legion as well, so it wouldn't necessarily have to stray away from that idea either.
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)

User Info: Shanobus

Shanobus
4 years ago#5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgA2xo0HYrE
If I speak at one constant volume. At one constant pitch. At one constant rhythm. Right into your ear. You still won't hear.

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
4 years ago#6
angrywalrus13 posted...
Vashj'ir wasn't exactly popular (aside from being pretty), so if it's done, it'd probably be a huge underwater "continent" that's bubbled off or something so we can walk/ride.

That. They might, MIGHT do a single zone as underwater again, but no more than that.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. I'm really looking forward to a Queen Azshara expansion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived