Any one had the issue of cogentco servers?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Any one had the issue of cogentco servers?

User Info: _Zero1_

_Zero1_
4 years ago#1
If so, is there a work around for it? I get really, really high latencies
i5 3570k| Radeon HD 7750| 16GB 1600mhz DDR3| Asrock Z77 Pro4| Coolmaster V8 CPU Cooler| W8| 700GB HDD

_Zero1_
4 years ago#2
is that a no?
i5 3570k| Radeon HD 7750| 16GB 1600mhz DDR3| Asrock Z77 Pro4| Coolmaster V8 CPU Cooler| W8| 700GB HDD

User Info: scarecrows

scarecrows
4 years ago#3
Go get smoothping. There is an unlimited free trial, but it disconnects you after 20 mins. So you just have to log out and back in before a pull. Least you can keep raiding. Since it looks like a fix isn't coming anytime soon I paid for it. It's like 8 bucks a month.

You should also make a ticket. I made one where I said I would like gametime added to my account because of having to pay for an outside program when they should be the ones fixing it. I was given 10 free days added.
Tanks. Insta Q's = Insta QQ's

User Info: Right_Chus_1

Right_Chus_1
4 years ago#4
I would rather stop playing before i have to log out every pull..That sounds horrible.

scarecrows
4 years ago#5
Right_Chus_1 posted...
I would rather stop playing before i have to log out every pull..That sounds horrible.

Yeah I did it for a week and it was annoying. I even copied and pasted my password so I could save time. They would do a ready check, I would log, when I logged back in they would start the pull countdown. Got tired of it and just paid.

_Zero1_
4 years ago#6
Chrome is flagging it as malicious

scarecrows
4 years ago#7
_Zero1_ posted...
Chrome is flagging it as malicious

Don't know what to tell you, my anti virus said it was fine. A lot of people on the tech support forums are using it too till Blizzard can get AT&T to fix it.

_Zero1_
4 years ago#8
Seems to be working, fine thanks for the tip

User Info: jiffypop

jiffypop
4 years ago#9
Whats cogentoco?
to be honest know i dont im on the eastcoast i personally have no reason to know the other time zones .... i dont travel or nothing -AnybodyN9NE

User Info: pres_madagascar

pres_madagascar
4 years ago#10
tuffguy34 posted...
Whats cogentoco?
This is the prowess of CE. Romantic masters, clearly:
http://i.imgur.com/XgMJl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/njX88.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Any one had the issue of cogentco servers?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived