What keeps you paying your $15 dollars a month?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. What keeps you paying your $15 dollars a month?

User Info: theboogs

theboogs
4 years ago#1
I'm conducting a survey for one of my classes.
b2 friend code: 1077 8566 9093

User Info: Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt
4 years ago#2
survey

Mah keys!
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev

User Info: Ponchercules

Ponchercules
4 years ago#3
I usually forget all about it. Because $15 a month is so small. and since I live alone and work all the time, I just play to stop myself from being bored
PSN:Ponchercules Madden 13 PS3. Or....nerd time WoW: Probable- Bleeding Hollow US
(message deleted)

User Info: Rockeign

Rockeign
4 years ago#5
FOGEDABOUDIT posted...
Well I initially paid it for the experience then once I reached end-game and was ultimately disappointed by it I kept paying because of all the wasted time I invested into the game. Then I realized that I should just look at that time as junk time and throw it away to avoid turning anymore of my time into junk time. So I quit. Because wasting hours a day chasing a single pixelated item is f**king stupid.

Why are you still on the board then?
http://i46.tinypic.com/2l9qm9t.jpg
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Rockeign/advanced

User Info: larkinster

larkinster
4 years ago#6
Because it's only 15 bucks.
I like me some artistic integrity.

User Info: Financial_Wiz

Financial_Wiz
4 years ago#7
An honest answer for your project... Because I make enough money for $15 a month to be an after thought. Though, that wasn't the case in 2005 when I was in college!

Also because I've generally enjoyed this game as a past time for the last 7 years.

User Info: XerxesTheWizard

XerxesTheWizard
4 years ago#8
Because it's the most fun video game I've played in a long time. Oh, and it's a massive time sink which is perfect for me as I'm in college.

User Info: Blak4xis

Blak4xis
4 years ago#9
I still have a lot of friends who play, and we still enjoy playing together. My rent's not so bad, so throwing $15 on to my other expenses isn't that big of a deal :D
Sophisticated Character.

User Info: scarecrows

scarecrows
4 years ago#10
My job, that makes $15 very trivial. I don't mind paying a tiny bit of money to be able to play a game with my friends. I pay more for my cell phone and that's just to TALK to my friends, I can't even kill dragons with them on that thing.
Tanks. Insta Q's = Insta QQ's
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. What keeps you paying your $15 dollars a month?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived