What keeps you paying your $15 dollars a month?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. What keeps you paying your $15 dollars a month?

User Info: tiger002

tiger002
4 years ago#11
I enjoy the progression in it, specifically raiding, I hang out with friends there, and I like seeing where the story is going.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: USACrippler

USACrippler
4 years ago#12
My desire to continue playing the game.
Nobody circles the drain like the Buffalo Bills.

User Info: redundancies

redundancies
4 years ago#13
USACrippler posted...
My desire to continue playing the game.

User Info: Marz

Marz
4 years ago#14
about 45 minutes of work at my job earns me a month of WoW.. a shift I work in a day can pay for about 8 months of WoW.. so the money really isn't an issue.

like another poster above mentioned, this wasn't the case when I was a poor university student, but times have changed, lol
~!

User Info: GateCaptain

GateCaptain
4 years ago#15
I quit a few months ago so NOTHING muhahaha. But honestly me and at least 3-4 people i know wont be coming back, kinda sad seeing as how much time we put in. I been trying to avoid the WOW board but no luck :P

User Info: Infini22

Infini22
4 years ago#16
Game is still fun for me after all these years/15$ is next to nothing (adult/job).

User Info: InfestedAdam

InfestedAdam
4 years ago#17
For me it's cheap entertainment and I still have ties with online friends that I've made over the years. As some have mentioned already, it's cheap enough that I don't notice the cost.
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"

User Info: ___________poi_

___________poi_
4 years ago#18
Raiding

It is the one thing that sets WoW apart from all other games and the reason I didn't quit this game many years ago.
http://i.imgur.com/s8XOg.jpg
http://www.last.fm/user/Grizzlybarry

User Info: SlyClone2k

SlyClone2k
4 years ago#19
£8. But this was my last month. What kept me paying was my annual sub and my ex-girlfriend played. But as they've both now ran out I'll not be paying for wow.
-Because spelling isn't important on the Internet. Grow up.-

User Info: Coop14

Coop14
4 years ago#20
An hour in a half part time job for gas money and food I can squander 15 bucks out of my paycheck for it. It's cheap doesn't cost me not as much for console gaming.

Also mounts, I am a collector of fine luxurious mounts. Cannot stop collecting them mounts.... Or gear
The WoW boards. We are a dysfunctional family that have the potential of making the greatest sitcom ever written.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. What keeps you paying your $15 dollars a month?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived