I just realized that Blingerton gifts are a reference to self happy times

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. I just realized that Blingerton gifts are a reference to self happy times

User Info: Glockass1

Glockass1
4 years ago#1
Robot Brew
Premium Viscous Liquid
Oily Glove
A Steamy Romance Novel: I'm In Love With a Robot

Just, wow...
Steam ID: Glockass1

User Info: ChaoticKane

ChaoticKane
4 years ago#2
Yep, and Martar the not-so-smart drops his collection of different sexytime readable books that are loaded with sexual innuendo.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=65003/martar-the-not-so-smart#drops
But lets not forget how deadly the zerg were in Starship troopers! Well until the Terrans got Marauders. - julbull73

User Info: Egxamer1

Egxamer1
4 years ago#3
Welcome to puberty Glock. The next revelation will occur 10-20 yrs down the road when blizz puts in Cpt. Doopingnuts. And his assortment of aging hipster gifts ^_^
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.

User Info: Glockass1

Glockass1
4 years ago#4
Egxamer1 posted...
Welcome to puberty Glock. The next revelation will occur 10-20 yrs down the road when blizz puts in Cpt. Doopingnuts. And his assortment of aging hipster gifts ^_^

I've never paid any attention to the items themselves, I just sold them immediately. When I read the item names though...
Steam ID: Glockass1

User Info: Egxamer1

Egxamer1
4 years ago#5
I was just kidding around man, perhaps because im sick minded but when i got vicious liquid on the first day i pretty much knew i just sold robot manchowder to the merchant for 15g
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.

User Info: Blingerton

Blingerton
4 years ago#6
Be happy with the gifts you get!
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. I just realized that Blingerton gifts are a reference to self happy times

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived