Any Alliance dudes want to organize a Change in Command group?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Any Alliance dudes want to organize a Change in Command group?

User Info: angrywalrus13

angrywalrus13
4 years ago#1
Alliance on my server is kind of dead, so I figured it'd probably be easier to organize a group of folks on the quest (or who just want to for funsies) on here. We can all help each other out and such, woo. We'd only need like 5-7 people, though the more the merrier.

So, uh, anyone down?

Edit: forgot to mention that I'm in the US, so yeah! But if EU dudes want they can organize a group too. <_<
Edit: should also note that, if it wasn't obvious, we'll need at least one tank and healer.
Thomx
like tommicks

User Info: Wyrmwarrior5

Wyrmwarrior5
4 years ago#2
I'd be down in a bit. I get home from class around 4:30 EST, if you're still looking by then.
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.

angrywalrus13
4 years ago#3
Sure sure. Anyone else? Need moaaaar.
Thomx
like tommicks

User Info: Elaeus

Elaeus
4 years ago#4
Honestly, I logged to my sibling's account out of curiosity just to see how much HP these bosses got and it appears to be 119M, and yet I hear some people going to 5 man that. Damn, that takes forever ain't it? Do people often find groups going for that? I mean there is no reason for anyone to go help you with it if they are not on the same quest... In the future I guess when I get back to do it it's will be even harder to get groups. -.-

Do you get this quest after the 6k valor thing? My sis is on that one at the moment.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22

angrywalrus13
4 years ago#5
Elaeus posted...
Honestly, I logged to my sibling's account out of curiosity just to see how much HP these bosses got and it appears to be 119M, and yet I hear some people going to 5 man that. Damn, that takes forever ain't it? Do people often find groups going for that? I mean there is no reason for anyone to go help you with it if they are not on the same quest... In the future I guess when I get back to do it it's will be even harder to get groups. -.-

Do you get this quest after the 6k valor thing? My sis is on that one at the moment.

Yeah, he takes a bit. Easy mechanics, though, so healing/tanking isn't much of an issue. Like I said, more the merrier to get it done faster, though.

And yeah, you get it and the winning-the-two-BGs quest after the 6000 valor. Just finished it today and managed to totally stomp the Horde in both BGs on my first try. That was nice!
Thomx
like tommicks

User Info: Elaeus

Elaeus
4 years ago#6
Thanks.

(And grammar bait didn't work.)
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22

angrywalrus13
4 years ago#7
Uh what
Thomx
like tommicks

User Info: TheGreatCheeze

TheGreatCheeze
4 years ago#8
Man, if my account hadn't run out of time I totally would. That is assuming a level 88 would be of any assistance.
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q

angrywalrus13
4 years ago#9
TheGreatCheeze posted...
Man, if my account hadn't run out of time I totally would. That is assuming a level 88 would be of any assistance.

You wouldn't be able to see the NPC. :<
Need to be level 90/have started Operation:Shieldwall to get to the phase that has Domination Point/Warlord Bloodhilt. :<<<<
Thomx
like tommicks

User Info: xpiritflare

xpiritflare
4 years ago#10
Hey I'm on that quest and I'm alliance! What are the odds?!
Yeah. "I'm going to turn back time an hour. It'll take about an hour." - AnnaBananaa
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Any Alliance dudes want to organize a Change in Command group?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived