Trying to play wow drunk

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Trying to play wow drunk

User Info: Kanus_oq_Seruna

Kanus_oq_Seruna
4 years ago#21
1) Learns some muscle memory. I've tanked herics hammered and narry had an issue. Hell, I don't remember grabbing half hte dailies I did on my hunter, was a bit confused when all of a sudden all the question marks were yellow.

2) make sure you got something that's a good ride.
For topical discussions of the Source Mod remake of Half Life: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683833-black-mesa

User Info: CM101Play

CM101Play
4 years ago#22
Sxmfct posted...
Kind of sad when someone pretends to be drunk online for attention
AJ McCannon's mom (in blue) : http://tinyurl.com/bs6heg7

User Info: seasloth21

seasloth21
4 years ago#23
For me wow is kinda like guitar in that, if I am playing, then start having some drinks, i feel as though i get a little better(with guitar i get noticeably faster due to loosening up). Unfortunately, you hit diminishing returns pretty quick with this.

User Info: snoognz123

snoognz123
4 years ago#24
CM101Play posted...
Sxmfct posted...
Kind of sad when someone pretends to be drunk online for attention
Assumption is the mother of all stuff ups.

User Info: Beta

Beta
4 years ago#25
Pfft I used to play EQ drunk. Just like real life, that s*** had consequences.

User Info: burkhardt5

burkhardt5
4 years ago#26
I find that a beer buzz makes playing harder but a vodka buzz has no effect except I tend to giggle alot more.
http://superiorwowguide.com

User Info: TwiztedMlND

TwiztedMlND
4 years ago#27
That's cute I remember my first beer.

I play drunk sometimes, it is quite easy when you mostly play dps.
PSN:TwiztedMind Steam:TwiztedMind Live:TwiztedMlND

User Info: EDarien

EDarien
4 years ago#28
Mark Bellhorn posted...
i find there's a sweet spot to hit.
i heal, so i gotta think on my toes; if i drink just enough i do that but i'm super relaxed. if i drink too much i'm sloppy and slow on the trigger.

I'm the same way in pool. There's a sweet spot where I'm not second guessing my shots and I have the confidence to try some harder, but really clutch, shots that I normally wouldn't and I'm relaxed enough to make them. But if I keep going from there, the loss of coordination, depth perception and balance kill me.

Of course, playing WoW drunk is always fun, too. Truth is I tend to really hate people, but when I've had a few I get really friendly and tend to just find randoms to group with and we end up having a good time.
Lali-ho!
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Trying to play wow drunk

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived