Ruthers' Harness of epicness!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Ruthers' Harness of epicness!

User Info: Morgasaurus

Morgasaurus
4 years ago#1
You probably heard of this before but...

Step 1: Make this macro

/use Ruthers' Harness
/use Ruthers' Harness
/use Ruthers' Harness
/use Ruthers' Harness

(As many as will fit)

Step 2: Bind it to your mousewheel with modifiers something you'd never use by accident like Ctrl-Shift-Mousewheel Down or something. Just make sure it's on the mousewheel unless you're using all such keybindings.

Step 3: Roll that mousewheel as hard as you can (I am not responsible for damaged mice.)

Step 4: ...see for yourself.
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? ..."
- Matthew 16:26

User Info: Little Zardar

Little Zardar
4 years ago#2
"Everybody already knows." - Nightbird 2013
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.

User Info: Kanus_oq_Seruna

Kanus_oq_Seruna
4 years ago#3
tag
For topical discussions of the Source Mod remake of Half Life: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683833-black-mesa

User Info: Hak

Hak
4 years ago#4
Kanus_oq_Seruna posted...
tag

Track topic link broken?
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa

User Info: Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt
4 years ago#5
Hak posted...
Kanus_oq_Seruna posted...
tag

Track topic link broken?

Sometimes we want to let people know that we're tagging a topic.
It's basically "I have nothing in particular to say, but I love this and want to see more."
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev

User Info: HeroshiX2

HeroshiX2
4 years ago#6
So, what happens..?

User Info: TheSteelPhoenix

TheSteelPhoenix
4 years ago#7
whats it do?
lol

User Info: mrhighlife83

mrhighlife83
4 years ago#8
Instead of a single Ruthers, you'll summon like 40 of them.

User Info: Right_Chus_1

Right_Chus_1
4 years ago#9
Im sitting here like a dummy trying to get it to work..Then i realize........You probably have to have the item...-.-

User Info: Morgasaurus

Morgasaurus
4 years ago#10
You have to have done a prerequisite quest at the yak Temple place then I think an exclamation mark appears on the map for the quest which rewards the item. I'm not 100% sure how phasing at 90 works, but if you have a breadcrumb daily for August Celestial dailies there you probably won't see the prerequisite quest.

I also figured out you can use this while mounted. I did this while floating over half-hill and players below just basically saw a herd of yaks fall from the sky.
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? ..."
- Matthew 16:26
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Ruthers' Harness of epicness!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived