So the Worgen starting area

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. So the Worgen starting area

User Info: Coop14

Coop14
4 years ago#1
I am REALLY enjoying it.

Primarily horde and decided to level a Alliance toon from the get-go for the first time.

Very enjoyable, although I probably will race change to Night Elf at some point. Still debating what Cat models I prefer more and who I like better in gear.

The abomination exploding quest was honestly very memorable
I'd like to pull those horns, smash her face into my bed. - Zardar, the one who makes me laugh over everything.

User Info: angrywalrus13

angrywalrus13
4 years ago#2
Gilneas is the only phased starting zone I've enjoyed doing more than once, Darius Crowley's hilarious Worgen voice aside.
Thomx
like tommicks

User Info: TheGreatCheeze

TheGreatCheeze
4 years ago#3
I was going to roll a Worgen mage, haven't done the starting zone since the very beginning of Cata. Are you on the same server?
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q

User Info: Coop14

Coop14
4 years ago#4
I was going to roll a Worgen mage, haven't done the starting zone since the very beginning of Cata. Are you on the same server?

Yeah I am rolling on Area-52 for the time being till I decide if I want to go to Wally/Ness/Wyrms server
I'd like to pull those horns, smash her face into my bed. - Zardar, the one who makes me laugh over everything.

User Info: TheGreatCheeze

TheGreatCheeze
4 years ago#5
Coop14 posted...

Yeah I am rolling on Area-52 for the time being till I decide if I want to go to Wally/Ness/Wyrms server

Dude, that's my Alliance server! Wyrm's on Turalyon, right?
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q

User Info: Wyrmwarrior5

Wyrmwarrior5
4 years ago#6
TheGreatCheeze posted...
Coop14 posted...

Dude, that's my Alliance server! Wyrm's on Turalyon, right?

Indeed I am!

I rather like the Worgen starting zone. I think overall I liked the Goblin starting zone better, but only the first time. The Worgen one is good for repeated playthroughs, but with the Goblin one I can't stand it more than once.
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.

User Info: Elaeus

Elaeus
4 years ago#7
Yep, was worth making a worgen warrior to lv85 just for exploring Alliance low level Cata lore. Make sure to go through Darkshore and Duskwood.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22

User Info: AssultTank

AssultTank
4 years ago#8
Elaeus posted...
Yep, was worth making a worgen warrior to lv85 just for exploring Alliance low level Cata lore. Make sure to go through Darkshore and Duskwood.

I would also suggest Redridge Mountains, that is some cheesy goodness.

But yeah Coop, I love the Worgen starting area. Every toon I've successfully gotten past level 10 since Cata hit has been a Worgen with one exception... My paladin that I'm using RaF granted levels to level. I just can't get through it without that Worgen story.
http://wh.gov/RI5h Petition to declare Westboro Baptist Church a hate group.
John 6:53 Jesus promoting cannibalism.

User Info: tote_all

tote_all
4 years ago#9
It's the best starting area.
http://i.imgur.com/4u1biRF.png
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. So the Worgen starting area

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived