Base a poster on a Class/Spec

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Base a poster on a Class/Spec

User Info: Coop14

Coop14
3 years ago#1
Wally- Hunter
Elaeus - Holydin/Windwalker
Wyrm- Retadin
Vahn - See you as this badass roflstomp in the face Warrior
Sulticune - Elemental Shaman for some reason partially because of your name :P
BobTDonut - Enhance Shaman
Glockass - Frost Death Knight

I know I have missed a bunch just a brief description
I'd like to pull those horns, smash her face into my bed. - Zardar, the one who makes me laugh over everything.
Music is apart of the soul. Cannot define this.
(message deleted)

Coop14
3 years ago#3
BIMHB posted...
coop14- AIDS infested beta male

If only I could aspire to be such a terrific alpha male as yourself.
I'd like to pull those horns, smash her face into my bed. - Zardar, the one who makes me laugh over everything.

User Info: Hak

Hak
3 years ago#4
I'm actually starting to think that BIM is a narcissist, rather than the "alpha" he claims to be. He shows no traits of the classic alpha (though to be honest, the whole alpha/beta behaviour is thoroughly outdated these days anyway), particularly since an "alpha" is the highest social rank in a group of animals, and BIM certainly falls far short of that - he tends to be looked on with a fair amount of scorn by various posters, something which a traditional "alpha" would avoid.

Now, he also prattles on about "beta" males. In packs of animals, "betas" tend to be the second-in-command, not the submissive types that BIM likes to make them out to be.

Here's the last thing... current psychological profiling shows that human beings do not, and haven't for a substantial amount of time, follow the "alpha, beta, omega" system. It doesn't work. However, narcissists are very real, and BIM certainly comes across as one of those. That, and a troll.
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa

Coop14
3 years ago#5
Hak posted...
I'm actually starting to think that BIM is a narcissist, rather than the "alpha" he claims to be. He shows no traits of the classic alpha (though to be honest, the whole alpha/beta behaviour is thoroughly outdated these days anyway), particularly since an "alpha" is the highest social rank in a group of animals, and BIM certainly falls far short of that - he tends to be looked on with a fair amount of scorn by various posters, something which a traditional "alpha" would avoid.

Now, he also prattles on about "beta" males. In packs of animals, "betas" tend to be the second-in-command, not the submissive types that BIM likes to make them out to be.

Here's the last thing... current psychological profiling shows that human beings do not, and haven't for a substantial amount of time, follow the "alpha, beta, omega" system. It doesn't work. However, narcissists are very real, and BIM certainly comes across as one of those. That, and a troll.

Hehe was just being sarcastic but love the reasoning you provided Hak :P

He has been a troll plaguing these boards for god knows how long.
I just recently read a article where trolling can be due to a detrimental lack of love in ones life and uses trolling to get attention one craves like a child.

Gonna dig out that article found it really interesting

User Info: JAW2688

JAW2688
3 years ago#6
This topic lol

User Info: TheGreatCheeze

TheGreatCheeze
3 years ago#7
Wyrm- Prot Paladin
I always picture him as an elegantly clad Paladin with his glowing blonde hair swaying in the wind.

Elaeus- Arcane Mage
I like to think of her as our board's den mother and adviser.

Coop- Combat Rogue-Engineer
I like to picture you as the quirky guy that people underestimate until it's too late.

First three that came to mind, glad I finally got to put my thoughts into words!
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q

User Info: Glockass1

Glockass1
3 years ago#8
Coop14 posted...
Wally- Hunter
Elaeus - Holydin/Windwalker
Wyrm- Retadin
Vahn - See you as this badass roflstomp in the face Warrior
Sulticune - Elemental Shaman for some reason partially because of your name :P
BobTDonut - Enhance Shaman
Glockass - Frost Death Knight

I know I have missed a bunch just a brief description

I played FDK for 2 years straight -_-
Steam ID: Glockass1
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Base a poster on a Class/Spec

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived