Pandaria Treasures

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Pandaria Treasures

User Info: Elaeus

Elaeus
3 years ago#1
Is there any good addon you guys recommend using for Treasures of Pandaria or should I go about it old school (got map coords)?
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22

User Info: BearlyWilling

BearlyWilling
3 years ago#2
Are you talking about the BoA stuff? Or the grey stuff that vendors? If you have coords, Tom Tom would work, wouldn't it?

User Info: Heftybags

Heftybags
3 years ago#3
Lost Treasures

You also need TomTom if you don't have it.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/losttreasures
I watch Cops with no pants on.

Elaeus
3 years ago#4
Yeah I am interested in the greys and BoA but my objective is mainly having fun finding stuff (by cheating).

Could try Lost Treasures I guess, since I will be doing this with someone that want to level a rogue, are there any good rogue BoAs as far as you know?
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22

User Info: angrywalrus13

angrywalrus13
3 years ago#5
There's a 450 agility dagger in Dread Wastes. Get one on one character and one on another and leveling a Rogue will be glorious.
Thomx
like tommicks

Elaeus
3 years ago#6
angrywalrus13 posted...
There's a 450 agility dagger in Dread Wastes. Get one on one character and one on another and leveling a Rogue will be glorious.

Aha, thanks. Unfortunately not possible in my friend's (sister actually) case since she only has a lv90 warl..

Wait. She is on the same b.net as mine. It should work. Thanks.

User Info: Little Zardar

Little Zardar
3 years ago#7
Just look in the mirror bbygurl
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.

User Info: BushidoMusashi

BushidoMusashi
3 years ago#8
That dagger is very nice but its 1.80 spd so not so hot as an offhand. I wish there was a 1.40 offhand like it but that may be asking a bit much.
GT: Purity6of6Evil6
Praeclarum Custodem Ovium Lupum

User Info: ChocoboMog123

ChocoboMog123
3 years ago#9
I use TomTom, but it's not that efficient. Something like Carbonite would work much better, but I haven't touched that since Wrath and it took up a TON of memory back then.
"You're sorely underestimating the power of nostalgia goggles." - adjl
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20110218.gif
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Pandaria Treasures

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived