Any deals on mists of pandaria?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Any deals on mists of pandaria?

User Info: mobius75

mobius75
4 years ago#1
What's the cheapest way to get the latest expansion? I saw it was recently on sale for 20 but appears now to be 40 on the battlenet website

User Info: angrywalrus13

angrywalrus13
4 years ago#2
Yep, you just missed it. Sorry, man.
Thomx
like tommicks

User Info: ZodiacSoldier

ZodiacSoldier
4 years ago#3
normally from what i see they do discounts during holidays and before major expansions are release, think you just miss the most recent one so i'm guessing you will have to wait. i would assume they will have another sale during the summer time since the kiddies get summer holiday

User Info: GamingAnt

GamingAnt
4 years ago#4
Wait for spring break/easter.
I'll have a number nine, a number nine large, a number six with extra sauce, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one wit' cheese, and a large soda

User Info: EDarien

EDarien
4 years ago#5
Yeah, it ended Monday. I'm sure it'll come back again, soon, though. I mean, they just had it on sale for Christmas. Now again in Feb. So maybe Easter they'll do again? Or when schools get out as a "Summer sale" or some such? I can't imagine it'll be long.
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Any deals on mists of pandaria?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived