Best transmog for Shin'ka + Swordshatter

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Best transmog for Shin'ka + Swordshatter

User Info: webbc99

webbc99
4 years ago#1
Struggling to find a decent axe and sword that look good together until I can upgrade my Shin'ka and go back to Arms.

At the moment I feel they look better un-mogged. I'm using the Tier 6 gear as transmog at the mo, but I also have tier 1, 2, 2.5, and the grey valor looking set from TBC dungeons.

The best I've found so far was Drake-Talon Cleaver + The Untamed Blade, but it looked a bit weird.

Any ideas or suggestions? I imagine this is quite a common weapon combo.
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Mor7al S7rike | Steam: webbc99
Playing: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, PSASBR

User Info: monkeehands

monkeehands
4 years ago#2
Wait a week or so until 5.2. You can mog the sword to an axe or the axe to a sword

webbc99
4 years ago#3
I guess so, but there must be other people out there who have these two weapons mogged? Need something for the interim!

User Info: BushidoMusashi

BushidoMusashi
4 years ago#4
Im wanting Gorehowl for my shinka
GT: Purity6of6Evil6
Praeclarum Custodem Ovium Lupum

webbc99
4 years ago#5
BushidoMusashi posted...
Im wanting Gorehowl for my shinka

Gorehowl is lovely, but my problem is what sword do I then use with it?

Most swords would look terrible with Gorehowl. As I say, so far Drake-Talon Cleaver and The Untamed Blade look okay, but the sword is too long compared to the axe...

Any huge axes that would go well with Zin'Rokh?

User Info: Egxamer1

Egxamer1
4 years ago#6
Gurth thak and its ilvl equilvalent experimental specimens slicer work well together and come in 3 well now 2 handy colors
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.

User Info: vahndragonwing

vahndragonwing
4 years ago#7
Egxamer1 posted...
Gurth thak and its ilvl equilvalent experimental specimens slicer work well together and come in 3 well now 2 handy colors

Really grinds my gears that it's impossible to get the blue Gurth now.
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender

User Info: DivineWraith

DivineWraith
4 years ago#8
Gorehowl + Armageddon? maybe?

The problem is that the combo looks unnatural to begin with just because the axes are almost always short and the swords are always long.

what about Soul Cleaver (http://www.wowhead.com/item=32348) + Cataclysm's Edge (http://www.wowhead.com/item=30902)?

I don't know. Find a long axe, or a stumpy sword, or just go for a color scheme.

webbc99
4 years ago#9
DivineWraith posted...
Gorehowl + Armageddon? maybe?

The problem is that the combo looks unnatural to begin with just because the axes are almost always short and the swords are always long.

what about Soul Cleaver (http://www.wowhead.com/item=32348) + Cataclysm's Edge (http://www.wowhead.com/item=30902)?

I don't know. Find a long axe, or a stumpy sword, or just go for a color scheme.

Could be a plan - I have the axe already. It works "okay" with OEB, but... meh

Thanks!
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Best transmog for Shin'ka + Swordshatter

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived