Alliance just sucks.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Alliance just sucks.

User Info: TheGreatCheeze

TheGreatCheeze
4 years ago#11
This is why I hate getting together with my Mexican cousins.
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q

User Info: Krozard

Krozard
4 years ago#12
MajinUltima posted...
Silvermoon > Alliance cities > Horde cities.

I almost agree.
Thunder Bluff>Silvermoon>Alliance Cities>Horde Cities.

There's just something about Thunder Bluff I really love.
this space intentionally left blank

User Info: Jiruru

Jiruru
4 years ago#13
TheGreatCheeze posted...
This is why I hate getting together with my Mexican cousins.

Sometimes I get you mixed up. I feel bad about that.
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"

User Info: Slyk90

Slyk90
4 years ago#14
You people still respond to this guy?
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N

User Info: angrywalrus13

angrywalrus13
4 years ago#15
i like darn
Thomx
like tommicks

User Info: EDarien

EDarien
4 years ago#16
angrywalrus13 posted...
i like darn

I love the architecture. Perfect blend of Nordic and Japanese. Actually, my first human I ran all the way from Elwynn to Darnassus because my girlfriend, at the time, wanted to play a NElf. I'd only barely seen the starting area at that time, as I was only playing Horde solo before she started playing. Darnassus was very impressive, but it is rather out of the way.

I really don't see why they localized EVERYTHING to Org and SW, though. There's no reason, with /2 being available across all cities, why we shouldn't have the various portals, trainers, whatever else is missing to the rest of the cities. On Horde I used to love UC the most. I'd hang there mostly, until I had to go to Org for things. The same for Darnassus when I started playing Alliance. Shame, really. All that work on making all these nice cities and they funnel you into 3, ever expansion. And 2 of them are always the same. *sigh*
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14

User Info: Wyrmwarrior5

Wyrmwarrior5
4 years ago#17
EDarien posted...
Actually, my first human I ran all the way from Elwynn to Darnassus because my girlfriend, at the time, wanted to play a NElf.

It's 2 in the morning and I'm fairly tired so I misread your username as Elaeus and then read your post and was momentarily confused and aroused.
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.

User Info: Jiruru

Jiruru
4 years ago#18
Wyrmwarrior5 posted...
EDarien posted...
Actually, my first human I ran all the way from Elwynn to Darnassus because my girlfriend, at the time, wanted to play a NElf.

It's 2 in the morning and I'm fairly tired so I misread your username as Elaeus and then read your post and was momentarily confused and aroused.

I also did that. I had the same reaction.
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"

User Info: EDarien

EDarien
4 years ago#19
Jiruru posted...
Wyrmwarrior5 posted...
EDarien posted...

I also did that. I had the same reaction.

Haha, well-played to both of you. Hahaha
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Alliance just sucks.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived