Good beast pet to level?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Good beast pet to level?

User Info: XxGaMeRxX

XxGaMeRxX
3 years ago#1
I have Baby Blizzard Bear and I just got the reward beast from the new 5.2 pet battle dailies. I do have 1 flawless beast stone and I was thinking of using it on my Blizzard Bear but I would like some input before I do so. Other than that I just have a couple of snakes that don't seem too good but I'm all ears.

Thank you
I am a Sweden native so my English may not be perfect. Please keep this in mind when reading my posts. I will try my best. Thanks

User Info: Kresselack

Kresselack
3 years ago#2
Diemetradon Hatchling seemed pretty powerful when I leveled him. Feline Familiar has a unique set of moves, so you may want to look at her, too.
Ave, magistros. Ave, registrus. Ave, leodastus. Ave, mendaxas. Illius animos. Illius vellenas. Illius fortens.
http://i.imgur.com/Uz5MDiR.png

User Info: Uvalier

Uvalier
3 years ago#3
I'm a fan of the Feline Familiar. Prowl + Call Darkness will kill any dragon and will bring any other non-beast pet to near death (if it doesn't outright kill it). Though, in light of the FFF nerf, it would not surprise me if Blizzard nerfs Prowl + Call Darkness in a later patch.

For beast-stone purposes, I think Feline Familiar is by far the best option. If your primary goal is collection, Baby Blizzard Bear is a good choice, as is the Smolderweb Hatchling, Worg Pup, Silithid Hatchling and Baby Ape (the last two can only be captured in uncommon weather conditions, which makes catching a wild rare particularly difficult). For usefulness in PvE, most beasts with a high attack power will absolutely crush critters, although these can generally be obtained rare in the wild so there's no need to use a battle stone.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Good beast pet to level?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived