Anyone have scroll of resurrection?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Anyone have scroll of resurrection?

User Info: BlackSparrow720

BlackSparrow720
4 years ago#1
I've been inactive for a few months and wouldn't mind playing for my spring break right now. I would just dish out 15 for the month but I know I will be too busy to actually enjoy the whole month.

I have one on my account as well if anyone would like the favor returned after I get one. Email is cpproctor@yahoo.com

Thanks ahead of time.
"Jesus was black, Ronald Reagon was the devil, and the government is lying about 911" -Huey Freeman

User Info: Ninseph

Ninseph
4 years ago#2
send.
"Your destruction is the will of the gods ... And we are their instruments."
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/%C3%9Famboo/advanced

BlackSparrow720
4 years ago#3
Thanks a bunch.
"Jesus was black, Ronald Reagon was the devil, and the government is lying about 911" -Huey Freeman

User Info: darkwizard3533

darkwizard3533
4 years ago#4
i wouldn't mind trying out mists of pandaria if anyone has a scroll of resurrection to offer.

email is modru2004@gmail.com

BlackSparrow720
4 years ago#5
I can get you as soon as my account is up and running. Think I left with one available.

BlackSparrow720
4 years ago#6
Just realized that I'm not eligible for scroll, damn how did I mistake that. I can forward you the email that I received however.

darkwizard3533
4 years ago#7
i think the invite is account specific, so it has to use my email :(.

in otherwords my email address has be invited specifically i think. i log in and my account is eligible but i don't have any scroll invitations.

BlackSparrow720
4 years ago#8
Just sent you my own.

User Info: vahndragonwing

vahndragonwing
4 years ago#9
Yeah, your account has to have been down for over a year now. Last march.
IMO

darkwizard3533
4 years ago#10
got it black, it worked thanks!
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Anyone have scroll of resurrection?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived