Darkspear alliance server?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Darkspear alliance server?

User Info: AllGodsDie

AllGodsDie
4 years ago#1
Thinking of transferring to it. It seems pretty populated and I heard cyclone battlegroup alliance majority wins bgs. My current server, azgalor is dead and our battlegroup ruin, seems to go better for horde.
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie

User Info: shawn10000000

shawn10000000
4 years ago#2
it's fine over here but get used to trolls and the occasional "lol swifty fanboy" insults.
also, the alliance-horde ratio is about 7-1 ally horde lol

AllGodsDie
4 years ago#3
Yeh I'm use to that. Played path of exile awhile. Kripp was pretty much nonstop discussed in chat and all things relating to the game.
Steam-Allgodsdie

User Info: RCR Returns

RCR Returns
4 years ago#4
Yuck darkspear.
RoughCutRedneck

AllGodsDie
4 years ago#5
RCR Returns posted...
Yuck darkspear.

Please explain sir.
Steam-Allgodsdie

RCR Returns
4 years ago#6
Its just THAT server for me, everyone I run into from there has irritated/disappointed me in some manner, so I assume all players from there are bad. Farming swity's premade early in the xpac was fun though.
RoughCutRedneck

User Info: dermoratraken

dermoratraken
4 years ago#7
Alliance darkspear are probably the worst at pvp in all of wow. All the noobs that watch swifty and friends think it's a great idea to join darkspear so it's full of world pvp heroes - which is great for them because they'll never die since at any given time there's 5 other alliance in the immediate vicinity.

However, they are so bad that their premades regularly lose in bgs against random horde groups. Horde sees a darkspear team and assumes it will be an auto win.

User Info: Little Zardar

Little Zardar
4 years ago#8
darkspear is filled with kda players
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.

AllGodsDie
4 years ago#9
Well, sounds like darkspear has a rep. Honestly, I'm just looking for a very active server for alliance with a healthy auction house and stuff going on and I know darkspear is very lively. Azgalor is so dead that the auction house doesn't even have basic items on it at times. Its impossible to get a sha run for gearing alts and the Ruin battle group as alliance is horrible at 90, only good for low level pvp.
Steam-Allgodsdie

RCR Returns
4 years ago#10
KT? Was horribly one sided for alliance, though I didn't understand the rage when I made an alt there. I've yet to find a server that compares to my home one though.
RoughCutRedneck
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Darkspear alliance server?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived