New Warchief speculation?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. New Warchief speculation?

User Info: Spooking

Spooking
3 years ago#11
Do you think it'll be a fel orc because of the next expansion? Maybe a warchief to lead into that expansion a little bit smoothly.
Prism Ranger (Red): Isn't it obvious? We don't have any friends!
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

User Info: Chicken

Chicken
3 years ago#12
Campfire.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaKAomQTLbc

User Info: Hak

Hak
3 years ago#13
Lorthemar, then watch all the Horde complain about it being a Belf, and all the Alliance complain that the Horde have a better looking leader.
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa

User Info: BushidoMusashi

BushidoMusashi
3 years ago#14
I'd like Vol'jin or Baine. Vol'jin is oldschool no real love for the alliance, but wouldnt do anything rash. Baine is more alliance friendly but still has the sack to defend his comrades. Loreth'mar is just too under developed and frankly is just not appealing to me as the leader of the horde.

For orcs, I'd agree with saurfang but he's pretty old. Rexxar would be great. I don't see Sylvannas as warchief because we've seen nothing since that scene with her and garrosh in silverpine.
GT: Purity6of6Evil6
Praeclarum Custodem Ovium Lupum

User Info: Colonel_Snitsky

Colonel_Snitsky
3 years ago#15
GForceDragon posted...
If it had to be an orc, I'd like it to be Saurfang.

If we're fielding crackpot theories here, I'd like to throw Nathanos Blightcaller's name into the hat.

Both excellent choices.
Not changing my signature until Paige becomes WWE Diva's champion. Started February 6th, 2013.

User Info: halomonkey1_3_5

halomonkey1_3_5
3 years ago#16
rexxar
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest

User Info: Neo_Heartless

Neo_Heartless
3 years ago#17
What's her face, leader of the Dragonmaw Clan. The Horde needs a strong, independent she-orc who don't need no Man-Orc, because if she had put out maybe Garrosh would have been a little less crazy.
[Wubeth Intensifies]

User Info: Sinstro

Sinstro
3 years ago#18
Gammon ^_^

Just coz.....lol

User Info: Ashrahn

Ashrahn
3 years ago#19
Neo_Heartless posted...
What's her face, leader of the Dragonmaw Clan. The Horde needs a strong, independent she-orc who don't need no Man-Orc, because if she had put out maybe Garrosh would have been a little less crazy.

Not sure if I should warn for spoilers, or if I even am thinking of the right chick, but isn't she allying with Garrosh for this whole 5.3 thing?

Also I'd prefer Lor'themar, he and his blood elves are getting **** done over in IoT. And it opens up any idea of peace (if Blizz ever goes that way, though it seems unlikely).

User Info: Fridgia

Fridgia
3 years ago#20
I vote Lorthemar
85 Warrior - Nagrand
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. New Warchief speculation?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived