A Good Time to Come Back?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. A Good Time to Come Back?

User Info: CSjogs

CSjogs
3 years ago#1
Stopped playing about a month before the expansion. Is it a good time to delve back into the World? Or am I not missing much?

User Info: angrywalrus13

angrywalrus13
3 years ago#2
Pandaria's pretty packed with crap to do (especially if you like questing), relatively speaking, so diving in will bring you quite a bit. Raids have been generally pretty well-received, as well.
Thomx
like tommicks

User Info: Egxamer1

Egxamer1
3 years ago#3
angrywalrus13 posted...
Pandaria's pretty packed with crap to do (especially if you like questing), relatively speaking, so diving in will bring you quite a bit. Raids have been generally pretty well-received, as well.

All that and you get a puntable marmot... the greatest thing since the booterang.

Let me repeat. Its a MARMOT that you can PUNT! also if you are a Tauren you can do another hidden quest in Kwilds and get a puntable gnome!

This xpac is my favorite so far since crossing the dark portal into outland
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.

User Info: halomonkey1_3_5

halomonkey1_3_5
3 years ago#4
Egxamer1 posted...
also if you are a Tauren you can do another hidden quest in Kwilds and get a puntable gnome!

wat

i skipped Krasarang Wilds on my Tauren

but if this true, I'm gonna have to go get it
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. A Good Time to Come Back?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived