Can someone give me a quick rundown of the amber shaper fight on LFR?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Can someone give me a quick rundown of the amber shaper fight on LFR?

User Info: AllGodsDie

AllGodsDie
4 years ago#11
Melted_Butter posted...
For action bars I'm using Dominos. I get my vehicle bar on every other vesicle, I'll try again tonight/tomorrow night and see if it works right this time.

Yeh by default dominos removes your vehicle bars.
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie

User Info: rareware101

rareware101
4 years ago#12
AllGodsDie posted...
Melted_Butter posted...
For action bars I'm using Dominos. I get my vehicle bar on every other vesicle, I'll try again tonight/tomorrow night and see if it works right this time.

No it doesn't. I haven't changed a single setting, action bar 1 just changes to vehicle buttons.
The Jeff Minter Llama360 Hardware Achievement - Unlocked after completing the Visualiser

User Info: AllGodsDie

AllGodsDie
4 years ago#13
rareware101 posted...
AllGodsDie posted...
Melted_Butter posted...

No it doesn't. I haven't changed a single setting, action bar 1 just changes to vehicle buttons.

Well, it has for both of my computers. I always have to change some things because I can't use vehicle abilities whenever I initially install it.
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Can someone give me a quick rundown of the amber shaper fight on LFR?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived