The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Since WoW has a time line, how old are our characters supposed to be?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Since WoW has a time line, how old are our characters supposed to be?

User Info: nativeboi85

nativeboi85
4 years ago#1
seeing as if you made the original races, and was a character who started from vaniella to POM, how old and how many years has passed?

User Info: PipBoy2k

PipBoy2k
4 years ago#2
vaniella
http://i.imgur.com/wAuwF.gif

User Info: Little Zardar

Little Zardar
4 years ago#3
POM
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.

User Info: Velociswagger

Velociswagger
4 years ago#4
toaster

User Info: nativeboi85

nativeboi85
4 years ago#5
Ray J?

User Info: muffinz10

muffinz10
4 years ago#6
How big is the timeline since WoW started? Hopefully it's long, like, more than a century long. 200 year old heroes walking around is slightly less ridiculous than the world coming to the brink of destruction about ten times in eight years.
---

User Info: JohnnyShred612

JohnnyShred612
4 years ago#7
muffinz10 posted...
How big is the timeline since WoW started? Hopefully it's long, like, more than a century long. 200 year old heroes walking around is slightly less ridiculous than the world coming to the brink of destruction about ten times in eight years.

It's a fictional world where the threat of Arthas was already established and Illidan/Kael'thas were out there as well. Really, the only thing that wasn't already an issue at the start of the WoW timeline was Deathwing (and Pandaria, but MoP is hardly a "brink of destruction" thing so much as a continuation of the Alliance/Horde war).

WoW's probably a span of like six years now.
Bear Down
http://i.imgur.com/foXAiYP.png

User Info: Zakuroo

Zakuroo
4 years ago#8
Well if we go by a certain achievement, "Shake your bunny-maker"...levels are basically years, since you have to put ears on characters that are at least 18th level.

So...basically, everyone at level 90 is this badass Grandpa/Grandma.
3DS Friend Code: 0130-1798-2750 Name: Dakota
PSN: Wolfy4226. Add me. Wii U: Wolfy4226 Add me.

User Info: B1g_Clown

B1g_Clown
4 years ago#9
Zakuroo posted...
Well if we go by a certain achievement, "Shake your bunny-maker"...levels are basically years, since you have to put ears on characters that are at least 18th level.

So...basically, everyone at level 90 is this badass Grandpa/Grandma.

lol :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJi5xhAOzQ

User Info: muffinz10

muffinz10
4 years ago#10
JohnnyShred612 posted...
muffinz10 posted...

It's a fictional world where the threat of Arthas was already established and Illidan/Kael'thas were out there as well. Really, the only thing that wasn't already an issue at the start of the WoW timeline was Deathwing (and Pandaria, but MoP is hardly a "brink of destruction" thing so much as a continuation of the Alliance/Horde war).

WoW's probably a span of like six years now.

Yeah but in the few millennia preceding WoW **** wasn't going down annually, it was more like once a century, and as you said most of those threats were already pre-established back then as well. It's obvious why it has to be like that, World of Warcraft: Peacetime would be a pretty sucky xpac, but it can't really be justified with logic.

And I've officially debated WoW lore. Where the *****es at.
---
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Since WoW has a time line, how old are our characters supposed to be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived