Good PvP reference site?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Good PvP reference site?

User Info: Marndos

Marndos
3 years ago#1
Icy-Veins is my go-to site for information regarding PvE, but as far as I can tell they don't cover PvP. Are there any sites with comprehensive information/guides concerning PvP? I remember going to ArenaJunkies years ago but I can't seem to find much info there these days (unless it's all on the forums or something) plus I don't think I'll be doing arenas for awhile.
Please change your vector and move to a different coordinate because this quadrant is off limits.

User Info: Glockass1

Glockass1
3 years ago#2
twitch
Steam ID: Glockass1
http://i.imgur.com/qsRb7.png

User Info: Drewdadruid

Drewdadruid
3 years ago#3
Icy-Veins is my go-to site for information regarding PvE, but as far as I can tell they don't cover PvP. Are there any sites with comprehensive information/guides concerning PvP? I remember going to ArenaJunkies years ago but I can't seem to find much info there these days (unless it's all on the forums or something) plus I don't think I'll be doing arenas for awhile.

I don't currently play but iirc most of the guides/discussion on the current state of pvp was in the forums of ArenaJunkies
http://elohell.net/images/chill/44cfd21be802936535d172d0e98d782f.gif
http://i.imgur.com/aBtgt.jpg LOLIGN: DrewDaDruid

Marndos
3 years ago#4
The forums have a lot of specific questions and discussions, but I'm looking for more of a general guide in terms of gemming, which talents are the most useful, stat priority, etc. for each class in PvP. Sort of like an Icy-Veins for PvPers.
Please change your vector and move to a different coordinate because this quadrant is off limits.

User Info: Edge4o7_

Edge4o7_
3 years ago#5
tag
XBL: Edge4o7 SFxT Rufus/Bob
SSF4AE Seth UMvC3 Zero/Identity/Crisis

Marndos
3 years ago#6
Anyone?

Does one...even exist?

User Info: xDallas

xDallas
3 years ago#7
Just armory a good player.
wiener in my butt- Bradcube

Marndos
3 years ago#8
How do I find a good player for each class/spec?

And how can I tell if they're legitimately good and not just saying they are?

User Info: Lady_Tygry

Lady_Tygry
3 years ago#9
I'd think anyone who consistently hits Glad each season is a safe bet.
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow, we would probably all have to resort to common sense.

Marndos
3 years ago#10
Okay, I suppose the only question left is where I can find the names of those players.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Good PvP reference site?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived