I wanna roll a tanky toon, one that heals wont have an issue with

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. I wanna roll a tanky toon, one that heals wont have an issue with

User Info: vahndragonwing

vahndragonwing
3 years ago#11
Zonte II posted...
I remember when I had to rely on the internet to make me feel like I had friends. I was about 9 years old and was recovering from surgery that caused me to be bed-ridden for 2 months. Those were the days.

Do you miss having friends now?
IMO

User Info: LatiasSA

LatiasSA
3 years ago#12
Zonte II posted...
I remember when I had to rely on the internet to make me feel like I had friends. I was about 9 years old and was recovering from surgery that caused me to be bed-ridden for 2 months. Those were the days.

Shame you didn't have any heals to help your toon recover faster, if you knew you didn't have a heals with you then you should've made yourself tanky.
PM me about scrolls of res. I have 19 referrals left.
Okay, I never let WoW boards down before. - Left4Shaman

User Info: Toi1etDuck

Toi1etDuck
3 years ago#13
I hope this catches on! I like it :D
WoW: 90 Druid | 90 Monk | 85 Priest | 85 Warlock | 85 Deathknight | 85 Warrior | 85 Paladin | 85 Shaman | 85 Hunter | 87 Mage | 85 Rogue

User Info: TheGreatCheeze

TheGreatCheeze
3 years ago#14
Zonte II posted...

Shut up, meg.
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit

User Info: dirtchili

dirtchili
3 years ago#15
the best tanky toons are warlocks, heals loves em
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those with loaded guns and those who dig- Blondie
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. I wanna roll a tanky toon, one that heals wont have an issue with

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived