lmao Lei Shen in LFR=even more amusing than Durumu in halls of flesh shaping lfr

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. lmao Lei Shen in LFR=even more amusing than Durumu in halls of flesh shaping lfr

User Info: Boozerbear

Boozerbear
4 years ago#11
vahndragonwing posted...
How did the tanky toons do, and how many heals?

Well played sir.
Server first
Death's Demise-Grand Crusader-Immortal

User Info: Kokeii

Kokeii
4 years ago#12
steveoSEK posted...
oh man. the group eventually decided to intentionally wipe up to 9 stacks of determination. it took us an hour to down him.

lei shen=destroyer of half assing LFR players.

I really don't find wasting my time on easy content to be amusing, but hey, to each his own.

User Info: steveoSEK

steveoSEK
4 years ago#13
steveoSEK posted...
oh man. the group eventually decided to intentionally wipe up to 9 stacks of determination. it took us an hour to down him.

lei shen=destroyer of half assing LFR players.

I really don't find wasting my time on easy content to be amusing, but hey, to each his own.

you have to remember, im the same guy who sucks so bad at FPS games that i spend most of my time dicking around trying to find funny ways to do stuff.
http://i.imgur.com/FKvo0sE.jpg http://gurn.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/eek-a-mouse.jpg http://i.imgur.com/mmsHVBv.jpg

User Info: Egxamer1

Egxamer1
4 years ago#14
I cant wait to do this friday, i will bring the dipiss to the maxiss and the tankys will be struggling to hold aggros wid da heals be a keepin it staying it alive a a staying alive mon
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.

User Info: ShaheerRahman

ShaheerRahman
4 years ago#15
Our lfr group did it with 4 stacks of determination. Once you get groups assume for quadrants then it becomes a lot easier

User Info: ryanell666

ryanell666
4 years ago#16
"LFR = Shut up, and earn my loot for me!..."

User Info: scarecrows

scarecrows
4 years ago#17
I'm a tank and I went with a guildie who tanks, we both knew the fight so it was easy. I'm guessing if the tanks don't know what they're doing it's a nightmare.
"Your an imbecile" - Gallusz

User Info: nickizgr8

nickizgr8
4 years ago#18
Hmm the LFR group I was in didn't wipe on the two previous bosses and only wiped twice on lei shen.

We even had to fight the first boss twice as he glitched out and reset near the end of the fight.

User Info: Ness0123456789

Ness0123456789
4 years ago#19
the tanks were fine as tanks but both hadn't done it before. in fact, most of the raid hadn't done it before.

that's the problem, lei shen(pinnacle) just hit LFR this week. people are still trying to figure it out.

like, determination stacked to six yes, only 4 people died in our attempt where we actually downed him. we did improve in terms of what to do.

wait till next week and you'll see less wiping. kinda like what happened with Durumu.

I haven't done it this week yet (Planning to do it Friday when I have time), but I'm glad to hear Lei Shen is actually a difficult final boss, even on LFR. Though I have a feeling it won't last for too long. Or it'll end up like the Will of the Emperor fight, and people will learn it before Blizzard has to nerf it.

Kinda hoping for the latter, not the former. So long as the wipes aren't constant throughout this tier on LFR, anyways.
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
4 years ago#20
It's not a difficult fight on LFR at all if someone in the raid has two brain cells to rub together
When Hollywood runs out of Indians, only the Indians will know.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. lmao Lei Shen in LFR=even more amusing than Durumu in halls of flesh shaping lfr

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived