I wish they would make.. (transmog topic)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. I wish they would make.. (transmog topic)

User Info: Elaeus

Elaeus
4 years ago#1
... the gear on Wandering Isle to be in green quality instead of white. Some of these things look really cool on pandaren. I like these kind of exclusive stuff like the monk blue items from Peak of Serenity.

I could see this working through a vendor in the same way the DKs' two starting sets were handled. After all DKs missed on 6 tiers of raiding so they got less options for transmog overall - monks missed on 13.

I also wouldn't mind a Tushui/Huojin capes added to the quartermasters in Stormwind/Orgrimmar. I have noticed yesterday for the first time that there is now a dedicated NPC for Huojin tabard and satchel standing next to the monk trainer in Orgrimmar while these used to be bought at the dragon turtle breeder. I think it's only suitable if they add these capes like all other races got you know?

Any items like that on your mind? I know alot of people would want legendaries and that's fine if it's how you run, but I mean more cheap item looks for instance. :)
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.

User Info: Moses_Inc

Moses_Inc
4 years ago#2
Barbie dress up.
I've seen michael moses a bunch lately. He's a newblet that shows definite promise.~Kirbix
http://puu.sh/2G6G
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. I wish they would make.. (transmog topic)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived