rp pvp vs pvp server.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. rp pvp vs pvp server.

User Info: EpicKingdom_

EpicKingdom_
4 years ago#1
What exactly is the difference between the two & don't say pvp w/ rp rules still in place because I don't even know what RP rules are. .

I was debating on trying rp pvp, although I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for. I just want better interaction w/ questing.
A fat joke a day keeps episode 3 away.
FX-4100 | Sapphire 7850 2GB OC Edition | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | XFX PRO650w CE | 600GB WD | Antec 300 | 1080p.

User Info: Atcat

Atcat
4 years ago#2
Rp is where incompetent people play. If I remember correctly, one of the RP realms had their realm's first Sha of Fear kill.. like last month.

EpicKingdom_
4 years ago#3
I've always played on a PVP server since I've started back in BC. Never even looked into the others so it's just curiosity. I only enjoy PVP to a certain extent.
FX-4100 | Sapphire 7850 2GB OC Edition | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | XFX PRO650w CE | 600GB WD | Antec 300 | 1080p.

User Info: flashleet

flashleet
4 years ago#4
...do you like to Role Play?

If so, go RP-PvP.

Do you not care about RP at all and want to find partners to PvP easier and also raid and do everything else EXCEPT have much of a chance of RP'ing? Go PvP.
Paper is fine, nerf Rock. Sincerely Scissors.

EpicKingdom_
4 years ago#5
flashleet posted...

If so, go RP-PvP.

Do you not care about RP at all and want to find partners to PvP easier and also raid and do everything else EXCEPT have much of a chance of RP'ing? Go PvP.

Well... what exactly is Role playing? Pretending to play cops & robbers.. or taking on the lore with guild members?

User Info: flashleet

flashleet
4 years ago#6
flashleet posted...

If so, go RP-PvP.

Well... what exactly is Role playing? Pretending to play cops & robbers.. or taking on the lore with guild members?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUxP_FmnLmU
Paper is fine, nerf Rock. Sincerely Scissors.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. rp pvp vs pvp server.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived