The Kor'kron guards in Orgrimmar have Gamon surrounded.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. The Kor'kron guards in Orgrimmar have Gamon surrounded.

User Info: Evil Iggy

Evil Iggy
4 years ago#1
Anyone noticed that the Kor'kron guards are hassling Gamon outside of the inn? They've got him surrounded and he's wielding a big battle axe in this stand-off.

I predict Gamon for Warchief!
If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
-Founding Father, James Madison

User Info: AnaTheCat

AnaTheCat
4 years ago#2
Makes sense.

User Info: TheEvilMushroom

TheEvilMushroom
4 years ago#3
Yeah I saw that. I went into the Inn there and found Gamon was gone. After being incredibly confused I walked outside and realized he was right there XD
I enjoy stupid topics like this one.

User Info: redundancies

redundancies
4 years ago#4
I didn't realize this was happening until I heard some dialogue from one of the Kor'kron warriors.

Go Gamon!

User Info: GateCaptain

GateCaptain
4 years ago#5
When I made a new Horde toon (woo horde) No-one seemed to really care about it so I guess its old news. The Dialogue didn't start up till i was leaving and then I lost interest.

User Info: LanceFlugerman

LanceFlugerman
4 years ago#6
The Horde TSA are hard at work.
I'm radical and extreme!

User Info: Sketchie

Sketchie
4 years ago#7
I was wondering why the Kor'kron guards doesn't just dogpile Gamon already. They've been at a stand off for... days now. You'd think they got tired or called for backup by now.
Hey, now, don't hit me even though I'm now a ? Block starting from 11/14/2012...
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. The Kor'kron guards in Orgrimmar have Gamon surrounded.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived